PDA

View Full Version : IE-10

Ickie
November 14th, 2012, 15:18
I just installed IE 10, now lets see the ??:icon_eek:http://www.eweek.com/developer/microsofts-ie-chief-the-browser-is-only-as-good-as-the-os-it-runs-on/

Ickie
November 14th, 2012, 15:24
it is a little buggy on the forums :icon_lol:

wombat666
November 14th, 2012, 19:40
Dean Hachamovitch: IE10 is an entirely new IE, and we built it be the best way to experience the Web on Windows. IE10 on Windows 8 brings a pretty exciting new set of capabilities to the Web, such as a browsing experience that is perfect for touch, a full-screen UI, security improvements that offer the best protection against the most common threats on the Web, improved performance, and much better support for HTML5 and CSS3 standards.

The answer in a few words Ron, and I'm not inclined to go down that route at all. :isadizzy:

hey_moe
November 15th, 2012, 01:55
Ickie, it does have it's problems. I have noticed when doing on line banking it will not open to banking. I have to use FF or Google. It also has locked up a few times when surfing. Roboform also has it problems along with CrapCleaner. I have had a few more quirks here and there but I hope MS takes care of this with a update.

Ickie
November 15th, 2012, 03:47
hey moe , lol, the bank won't even let me in the door wiether I use the internet or by foot, and for some reason IE10 wont let me hit enter to make a new sentence or paragraph, just line after line, this sucks. :icon_eek:

awj112
November 15th, 2012, 06:59
I almost installed it but if I am not mistaken, the IE 10 released for win 7 is a first beta release. I'll at least wait for the next beta release before I even think about using it.

hey_moe
November 15th, 2012, 09:47
Well hell Ickie , I wouldn't let you in either. Aren't you still on America's ten most wanted criminals....lmao :icon_lol:

Ickie
November 20th, 2012, 04:16
lets see if this works, ................. nope! ............... still in a straight line.

FAC257
November 20th, 2012, 12:51
Ickie,

I was having the exact same problem with not being able to use the "Enter" key a little while back.

At the time I was using the Windows 8 Release Preview with IE10. I was able to type and post normally including using the "Enter", except when trying to reply to a post in the SOH forums.

I could also still type and post normally in other forums and when using Notepad or Word.

So on my end it looked like an SOH Forums incompatibility issue with IE10 or something that was still not fixed yet in the pre-release Windows8.

I never did figure out what the problem was, but when I switched to the retail version of Windows 8, that problem went away and I can type in here again without having it be one long continuous paragraph. :)

FAC