PDA

View Full Version : Missing object? mission plane? mission ship?

John Pirnie
November 10th, 2012, 07:55
:isadizzy:Can someone tell me what in the world this is?
Crew-Group-5-2
In Bong#25 mission.
And where do I get it?
Thanks, JP:salute::salute:

Devildog73
November 10th, 2012, 09:00
John, Don't worry about that, I am eliminating those from the Campaign. They take aircraft positions in your install. They were ground eye-candy in the mission. I got carried away with trying to make the missions and campaign as real as possible and those people made Aces 25 look more real when flying past that airbase. I have to sacrifice something to keep aircraft numbers down, and those are one of the sacrifices.

I finished this week's assignment for my masters work. I will work on that mission tonight and tomorrow and get it to you to replace that one.
DD73

John Pirnie
November 10th, 2012, 11:14
John, Don't worry about that, I am eliminating those from the Campaign. They take aircraft positions in your install. They were ground eye-candy in the mission. I got carried away with trying to make the missions and campaign as real as possible and those people made Aces 25 look more real when flying past that airbase. I have to sacrifice something to keep aircraft numbers down, and those are one of the sacrifices.

I finished this week's assignment for my masters work. I will work on that mission tonight and tomorrow and get it to you to replace that one.
DD73

Thank you so much.
JP