PDA

View Full Version : 'Brad Keselowski'

Panther_99FS
November 9th, 2012, 18:55
IMHO,
He's more determined to win at all costs than either Denny was or Carl was......
The only other driver that I've seen that wouldn't give Jimmie anything with such ferocity is Kurt Busch.....

stansdds
November 10th, 2012, 04:32
Yeah, I think this year's championship duel will be between Brad and Jimmie and it's gonna be a wild couple of weeks. I know that the math works out to where any of the top ten drivers could win it, but realistically it comes down to Brad, Jimmie, and maybe Clint Boyer, but I think Clint is too inconsistent to win it.

Daveroo
November 10th, 2012, 07:39
im not a big brad fan....( mostly because im a carl edwards fan,i didnt like what happened a few years ago).....BUT Brad has matured tremendously in what seems to be one season,in that,i mean,,he is still very aggresive,but he doesnt go off the deep end and just wreck the guy in front of him to win anymore ( ofcourse we have yet to see what will happen in these last few races)..he will just race as hard as he can to win..last week at texas,,last few laps..he got loose,,was under JJ and could have easily let his car "recover off JJ's car,which would have put jj in the wall,instead he backed off and finished second....i liked that...

stansdds
November 10th, 2012, 08:23
I agree, Brad has matured. He is still very aggressive and sometimes that's the difference between winning and losing, but he is playing smarter by not intentionally putting people into the fence.

Panther_99FS
November 10th, 2012, 10:29
Penske has had some "strong personalities" driving for him. Let's also not forget that he also had both Donnie & Bobby Allison along with Ryan Newman drive for him too....

PRB
November 10th, 2012, 13:00
I'd like to see Brad win the big trophy, but I'm putting my money on the Lowes car this year. And in the other series, Elliot Sadler is trying really hard to loose this one (again), which is unfortunate. Add to that the Cardinals blew the playoffs, and "my team" lost the big ellection this month, and I'm strating to get mildly depressed! :)

- Paul

PRB
November 10th, 2012, 14:24
Mission accomplished, Elliot... :(

- Paul

EasyEd
November 10th, 2012, 15:33
Hey All,

I have many times said the best driver at Gibbs is Joey Logano. Now with the win today that is 9 wins in nationwide this year plus the one in Cup. Joey is coming around just as I always knew he would. I have always likened him to Kasey Kahne - same kind of driver.

Brad id not wreck Jimmie last week because he knew if he did he would not get to the finish line tomorrow. It would have been too obvious. Plus he might have wrecked himself doing it. Given where he was in the points it was way too much risk. Brad is smart and I've no doubt he figured all this out while racing.

-Ed-

eddie
November 11th, 2012, 11:06
I hope Brad has the same fire in him that Smoke had last year, should be fun to watch. I also think it is interesting to see that Harvick has signed to drive with Stewart in 2014.