PDA

View Full Version : Razbam planes on sale!

TheGrunt
November 9th, 2012, 00:42
I noticed yesterday that Razbam has lot of their addons on sale for just 5 bucks a piece. You can get them from their store and at least also from FSPilotshop. Of course new Harrier isn't on sale, but most of their recent work seem to be on the list. I remember there was a similar sale about a year ago, but I didn't purchase anything back then. Corsairs seem really nice, and 15 bucks for all three packs sounds just too tempting and reviews of them are pretty positive.

So how is rest of their stuff? Prowler, Intruder, Delta Dagger? I'd like to have a good Skyrider also, but I believe Razbam versions are originally FS9 models and thus many switches in VC don't work, a normal "problem" with portovers. If so, that is a deal braker for me.

Brian_Gladden
November 9th, 2012, 04:44
Just got the F-102 (Waiting on tech support. Keep getting a corrupted zip file) and the Vol 3 Corsair II (2 seater) wondering if anyone could do a VT Air Guard Paint for the 102?

75225 75226 75227 75228

Ferry_vO
November 9th, 2012, 05:07
I bought the Intruder, two Corsair packs and the Delta Dagger during the previous $5 sale. Great models, but the 102 and the Corsairs are somewhat hard on the frames, especially the Corsair pack III (the two-seaters). The Intruder is much easier, as is the Prowler. But for $5 each you get great deals! Highly recommended if you are into military aviation.

Edit: I have both Skyraiders packs, but I don't use port-overs so I can't comment on those.

William Njurmi
November 9th, 2012, 06:17
Corsairs have good looking cockpits and my A-7E flies nicely. PC Pilot review noted the problem with cold and dark situation. Cannot praise the Dagger, but as a fan of century series, it has stayed in my hangar. It also has the looks and it beats the Virtavia F-106 7-0.

I have contacted the support couple of times but it seems non-existent. But for the five bucks, who cares.

William Njurmi
November 9th, 2012, 06:31
Buckeye is also excluded from the sale.

Montie
November 9th, 2012, 06:50
I have contacted the support couple of times but it seems non-existent. But for the five bucks, who cares.

Yes I recommend buying from the Flightsim Pilot Shop rather than Razbam own store. I have been trying to get support from the Razbam store since August 19th regarding my missing A-7 orders, so yesterday I bought all three packages again from Flightsim Pilot Shop instead for 5 USD each.

catfishdriver
November 9th, 2012, 07:10
Went over there intent on grabbing the T-2 only to find it had been excluded. Might pick up the 102 though. Thank you for the heads up on this.

Brian_Gladden
November 9th, 2012, 15:06
My issue with the corrupted zip file on the 102 was fixed in an hour. I sent an e-mail to sales and posted on the Razbam Face Book page. Got a reply on the FB page in less that 20 minutes. Was emailed a link to the straight EXE file and installed no problem. Got home from work and had an E-mail from sales asking if I had any problems with the new file. Excellent customer support for my problem. Can't say anything about the others.