PDA

View Full Version : cfs2 Magazine issue 4 Ready to be downloaded.

Robert John
November 8th, 2012, 11:58
Hi all,

The Magazine is now ready for download. Those with an ETO installed will be pleased.

Please leave feed back, articles for future issues needed. Ideas could be undertaken.

Download free at

http://thefreeflightsite.com/CFS2_Magazine.htm

Robert John

Jagdflieger
November 8th, 2012, 15:26
Thanks Robert! It's a labor of love I'm sure.

No Dice
November 9th, 2012, 06:53
I think it could be your best one yet, Thanks RJ

Dave :salute:

SgtT
November 10th, 2012, 03:45
Great magazine, appreciate all of the hard work, keep them coming!

T.

Robert John
November 15th, 2012, 11:30
Hi all,
looking at the downloads the magazine is getting I am very pleased.
I am always looking for feed back although I get a little, a little bit more will not be missed.
Trying to really think what does the community really want for a magazine dedicated to the few.
Robert John

No Dice
November 15th, 2012, 12:24
Maybe a section on the "old school" tips and tricks that any of the newcomers along with the old farts like me ( that forgot more than I remember)
could use as a refresher.

Plus, I may point out that much of the previous ( and Future) content can be applied to CFS1 and FS2004 with a little tweeking. It really is
a tool for more than just CFS2 users and should be introduced to the other forums above and below this one.

I think each one gets better, Can't wait to read the next one.

Dave :salute:

Robert John
November 16th, 2012, 00:58
Hi Dave,
I will be keeping the cfs2 magazine as a stand alone, but in the new year I will be using my new computer with a high spec using win 7 to start with so I hope to advance to the other flight sims.
RJ

No Dice
November 16th, 2012, 05:42
Really was not what I intended to say. My point was that a lot of the stuff in your mag can already be helpful to people that fly the other sims.

Dave

Rami
November 19th, 2012, 02:16
Robert John,

Thanks, I really appreciate your efforts on this, and will use them to get up to speed as I get back into CFS2 again. :mixedsmi:

Robert John
November 29th, 2012, 06:48
Hi all,
Have anyone use the converters that is in issue 4 to convert the trees to have seasons, and have anyone used the seasoned BoB airfields.
RJ

kdriver
November 30th, 2012, 08:15
Hi RJ,

I haven't done the trees but I have done the airfields - thanks a lot - they look great. Here's Duxford in winter.

Kevin

Robert John
December 5th, 2012, 05:06
kdriver,
I hope you will do the trees soon, they do make a lot of diffrence to the scenery.
Robert John

Worthless
December 5th, 2012, 06:11
I just downloaded your latest. What a terrific tool this magazine is. I'm using it more and more.