PDA

View Full Version : ot ,regrets

Henry
November 4th, 2012, 06:44
after 60 yearsof aEXCITING LIFE I HAVE 1 REGRET!

I NEVER LEARNED TO DANCE:wavey:what are your's?:costum:H

beana51
November 4th, 2012, 15:53
OOOH! HENRY!...Yes the longing for instant replay...Too bad Life is not applicable to SLEWING....However,a KID like you, really should start to raking dance lessons....Now,not the Waltz,but like a Merengue..or something!...Me at 8o,still have time to do a few things.....I do plan to Sky Dive ,Tandem of course..SOON....and its now November,so time to get that Big Buck.....The rest I think..I'll save it for the end!.....For who knows,we may get another shot at this game of life....CHEERS...Vin<label for="rb_iconid_24">http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon23.gif</label>

Terry
November 5th, 2012, 01:37
after 60 yearsof aEXCITING LIFE I HAVE 1 REGRET!

I NEVER LEARNED TO DANCE:wavey:what are your's?:costum:H

After 67 years I never did either. No big deal, there are thousands of things I have never done.

Don't worry about it!

av8erjm
November 5th, 2012, 07:04
There's no bucket big enough to carry all the things I have yet to do

Jagdflieger
November 5th, 2012, 07:43
I never learned to formally dance either and I've always regretted that. Now that I'm retired, perhaps the wife and I will have to take some lessons.

I'm pretty happy with completing my "to do list" though. I guess the only real blocks to check yet are a hunting trip to Africa and perhaps a cruise in the Pacific or Caribbean with the wife. Other than those two items, it's still full speed a head with family, hobbies, life and perhaps those darned dancing lessons.

Lionheart
November 5th, 2012, 21:01
I was too scared to talk to, or to ask Michelle Francis out.

And to dance....

gradyhappyg
November 5th, 2012, 21:12
I never learned to dance either.
But I would never let that stop me.

Odie
November 6th, 2012, 06:46
No regrets; just wondering about the paths not taken. It's funny, but as a youth, the years couldn't pass fast enough. It seemed like the first 8 years that my wife and I were married crawled by. Now, 39 years later, you can't look up and it's Christmas again!

Terry
November 8th, 2012, 10:21
This pretty well sums it up, except line five should read Guinness and cigars.