PDA

View Full Version : im prolly wrong,but its buggin me....

Daveroo
October 30th, 2012, 18:36
with the storm sandy back east,the electric company Pacific Gas and Electric are sending trucks and equipment,and a 737 full of men and women to go work to restore power across the east coast,fantastic...

heres what bugs me,,,,the 737 was loading up at Mather,which is owned by sacramento county and is a frieght airport,DHL,UPS,ect,not a passenger airport,yes the ex AFB,and on the tarmac were three tables laid end to end,and a huge line of PG&E workers all lined up single file,all waiting to be searched by........yup youve prolly guessed it...TSA......now i ask you...WHY??? PG&E are sending thier employees on a chartered airplane ( not a general /commercail anyone can board plane) its PG&E only employees,,,no wives or husbands...(spouces)..from a non passenger airport,,,the news said they held up loading the workers on the plane for several hours until TSA could get theyre chit together..

makes me wonder....next time there is a large wildfire in colorado or new mexico and cal fire and local FDs go to load up fire fighters for a trip to the firelines......those jackholes going to get involved and arrest the FFs for theyre axes and pulaski's?.....

theyve gone to far in my opinion.....a terrorist would not have a chance to get into that PG&E line and on that plane without gettin his A$$ kicked long before tsa missed him anyway

OBIO
October 30th, 2012, 19:40
There's a LOT about post 9-11 America that bothers me and that I believe is way out of line....but I will have to leave it at that as to better define these things would be political....and that is a NO NO.

OBIO

Daveroo
October 31st, 2012, 07:52
to better define these things would be political....and that is a NO NO

yup yer right and i appologise to the soh forum for my post,,i was just upset last night...scrap or lock this thread..please..thanks

Dain Arns
October 31st, 2012, 11:38
Sounds like someone's knee jerked somewhere, and they were unnecessarily filled with the overwhelming need to cover their ... :icon_lol: