PDA

View Full Version : GIANTS!

pilottj
October 29th, 2012, 00:07
YEAH!!!!:icon29::icon29:

Wow...the torture is finally over and the Giants have won the World Series for the second time in 3 years. The first one was awesome, the first in my lifetime, never dreamed I would get to see a second one so soon. Quite a season with lots of ups and downs. Nearly eliminated in the playoffs twice, they kept going. For non Giants fans, this series was probably a bit anti-climatic, but as a Giants fan, I am glad they were able to sweep it in 4 and stop a very good Tigers team. :salute:Congradulations to the Detroit Tigers, I hope they continue to be a contender and good luck to them next season. This series really highlighted that old phrase 'Defense wins Championships'. Now I can rest :)

GO GIANTS!

Cheers
TJ

Ickie
October 29th, 2012, 03:46
once again Michigan let me down, I will never bet on a Michigan team again.

deKoven
October 29th, 2012, 08:18
once again Michigan let me down, I will never bet on a Michigan team again.

Now, now. Think of it this way; out of I dunno how many 'zackly but Detroit finished 2nd. That's no bad thing. Was just Gi'nts year. At least now baseball is over and we can get to the important sports, feetsball and basketball. :jump:

Daveroo
October 29th, 2012, 09:22
congrats to the Giants,im a fan by proxie? my folks are diehard SF sports fans,,season ticket holders to the 49ers for 35 years,and the giants for about 20 years,im mostly happy the giants won last night because tonight,,monday the 29th,would have been game 5,and the 49er monday night football game at the same time......ack

Ickie
October 29th, 2012, 09:29
This being the World Series, anyone would expect the Tigers to win at least 1 game.:icon_lol: I have always lost money on Michigan and sports.

Meshman
October 29th, 2012, 10:44
I have always lost money on Michigan and sports.

Next year place two bets on the Michigan vs Michigan State football game, one for each team. Then your curse will be broken and you CAN say you've won money while betting on a Michigan team...:mixedsmi:

Ickie
October 29th, 2012, 12:00
it would most likely be a tie

Ickie
October 29th, 2012, 12:02
sports today, you get paid millions to be loosers.
I wish they would have it, you only get paid if you win, then sports would be awesome to watch.:blind: