PDA

View Full Version : fsx inspector

Meso
October 24th, 2012, 13:09
I have a question about fsx inspector. i just downloaded the software but i cant open the section where you can actually make configs and set the fps. i want to try the fps limiter function and see how fsx will run. i use now nhancer.

here 's a picture that might help out on what i mean.

anybody an idea?

kind regards,

meso

Roger
October 24th, 2012, 13:19
So if you click on the crossed Spanner/ Screwdriver icon, nothing happens? It does look greyed out. It maybe that the Nvidia Nhancer needs uninstalling or your driver/ video card are not recent enough.

Meso
October 25th, 2012, 11:45
So if you click on the crossed Spanner/ Screwdriver icon, nothing happens? It does look greyed out. It maybe that the Nvidia Nhancer needs uninstalling or your driver/ video card are not recent enough.

Yes it is greyed out. i thougth the driver could be the issue. I am not sure if nhancer is the issue. i dont think it is running all the time.

im a bit reluctant to go for newer drivers. but i can try.

Meso

EDIT: nhancer is running on the back ground.

Meso
October 25th, 2012, 12:15
OK, i got the latest drivers and now i can open that greyed out section.

i guess now i need to get the latest nhancer too, i think the old one is not completely compatible

kind regards,

Meso

DaveWG
October 25th, 2012, 12:46
You don't need nhancer. Doesn't work with the latest drivers anyway. Inspector is all you need.

Meso
October 25th, 2012, 13:20
yes i was googling inspector and found out nhancer didnt work. now its of the comp. did a short fsx flight and all went very smooth

i like it.

kind regards,

meso