PDA

View Full Version : Green Ghost-style exh effects collection #2 uploaded!

kelticheart
January 3rd, 2009, 14:19
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :wave:

Well, this is it. This is what I have been working on for the past ten days, cleaning, updating and testing. A late, better than never, Christmas/New Year small token for all of SOH friends.

Exhaust glow effects collection number 2, specifically designed according to Green Ghost's instructions to make his effect control gauge "DAP_ExhaustFX.gau" work properly.

For stock CFS2 aircrafts, overhauled by The B24Guy, the following free download designers, available at the most popular CFS2 addon dedicated websites and most SOH donationware models;

- Aeroplane Heaven
- AlphaSim
- Akemi Mizoguchi
- Andrew Wai
- AuMav
- Bismark13
- FDG2
- Jed Marsh's FS9 Skua (converted to CFS2 by Buddha13 & JDTinballs)
- Jean-Marie Mermaz's D520
- Krzysztof Malinowski
- Mauro Giacomazzi
- Paul Rebuffat
- JR Lucariny's FS9 FW190A (converted to CFS2 by Sopwith Chameleon)
- Thickoseaskel
- Wolfi
- Merlin66 (YAS Spitfires)

For a total of 48 aircraft types and variants, plus 42 updates of my previous release (of which, 10 stock aircrafts) with extra smoke effects.

An extra stock aircraft comes from the work of SOH's member Revev, who repainted several Nakajima Ki43IIC liveries for the overhauled stock Oscar. The IIC differs from the IIB by having 7 exhaust stubs on each side of the cowling, one per each cylinder, instead of the previous IIB two big collectors one per each side of the cowling. The effect I developed for Revev's Ki43IIC (fx_exh_CFS2_Ki43IIC_Revev_KH.FX) repaints reflects this later variant exhaust arrangement.

It's uploaded in the CFS2-Other section, as usual I hope you'll enjoy it!

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

Jagdflieger
January 3rd, 2009, 14:50
Wow! That's an impressive list of updates KH.

Tango_Romeo
January 3rd, 2009, 15:50
...Grief, Charlie Brown! :amen:

Ravenna
January 3rd, 2009, 16:48
Wow....I can only assume that the house renovations are completed!:jawdrop:
Thanks so much for this New Year gift Stef, and may this be a great year for you.
:ernae:
Mike

kelticheart
January 5th, 2009, 10:53
Thank you very much, you are all welcome!

Micheal, thank you so much for your warm wishes and....no, renovations went on hold for a while, as we are having a brutally cold winter here. In November it rained for almost the whole month, then we got snowed in five times since. Remodeling chores in and out of the house are not welcome to me these days. After two flues in a row, and a nice flight over a sheet of ice I hadn't noticed, (thank God only my pride was wounded, my butt still provides a nice landing gear when needed :redface:...), I decided to put everything on hold until these sub-freezing times shall pass.:snowman:

It was great fun getting back to the CFS2 workbench!

And I am not done yet, since I still have stuff I begun but never completed.

Now I have a pack with all the major Fox4 Korean birds jet effects and dp's coming.....:d

Cheers!
KH :ernae: