PDA

View Full Version : F-105

RyanJames170
October 21st, 2012, 22:34
what ever happend to razbam's F-105 they were making?

Prowler1111
October 21st, 2012, 22:53
Well..we are still making it, itŽs already scheduled, it just needs to get into the production stack..
Prowler

yankeeromeo
October 22nd, 2012, 02:50
very good news:salute:
Cheers

fox18delta
October 22nd, 2012, 15:09
The Thud, a classic. Building D's, F' or G's ?

Sundog
October 22nd, 2012, 17:18
I hope it includes the F model. It's my fav of the F-105's.

Prowler1111
October 22nd, 2012, 17:19
The Thud, a classic. Building D's, F' or G's ?

Our 1st Thud will be the G/F, weŽll also make it available for DCS
Then the single seat versions

Best regards

Prowler

RyanJames170
October 22nd, 2012, 18:02
Our 1st Thud will be the G/F, weŽll also make it available for DCS
Then the single seat versions

Best regards

Prowler

that will be cool, would be cool if you could make it able to have shared cockpit for one of them...

Ian Warren
October 22nd, 2012, 19:24
All i can say about the Thud .. just simply .. who loves ya babe :cool:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Jafo
October 23rd, 2012, 05:01
Don't forget the 'B's ....;)

I'v a 2D pit for the 'D' ready to roll......
Bring 'em on....;)

Ian Warren
October 23rd, 2012, 12:12
@ Jafo , I do like that 2D cockpit obviously the Alphasim 105 :cool: , A wicked site to check out for the Thud drivers http://www.burrusspta.org/thud.html
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Jafo
October 23rd, 2012, 16:48
@ Jafo , I do like that 2D cockpit obviously the Alphasim 105 :cool: , A wicked site to check out for the Thud drivers http://www.burrusspta.org/thud.html
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" type="hidden" jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()">
Ian....it started out as an Alphasim/Virtavia ....but by the time I finished next to nothing remained as was....Eg the old ribbon gauges are fully redrawn and reworked....the drift gauge was from scratch....and the panel itself was a photo...annoyingly off-centre...so took a bit of work to 'fix'. All the gauges/buttons work even the maplight switch...the map is actually a real one...of North Vietnam ....the mirrors 'work', canopy opens...and even the gauge reflections in the glass work reflected.
One day I hope to get to the US [again] and get to sit in a Thud [somehow] and get some DECENT photos....other than the years spent scouring the net.
I'm a bit-way through a similar for a 'B' but there's bugger-all documentation around on them comparatively...and I have just about everything printed about them....even the Pilot Manual...;)