PDA

View Full Version : P-61 Update 10/20/12

N2056
October 20th, 2012, 20:35
Work continues on the autopilot. This week I've been working on the coding for the caging functions. The stock FSX variables only cage the traditional Attitude Indicator. The autopilot adds two extras to the mix, and they must be independent of the stock code, otherwise if you cage one instrument you cage the other two! :isadizzy:

The attitude indication portion of the autopilot is working at this point. The directional gyro portion still needs work, but I think I have the fundamentals figured out. I also added in the mounting bolts.

falcon409
October 20th, 2012, 20:37
Geeze, that's just amazing work Robert. . .beautiful. Well Done!!:applause:

Sundog
October 20th, 2012, 21:01
Looking good. I also love the placards in WW2 planes.They're very helpful, especially in FS when you fly a bunch of different planes, in giving you some info on how to operate the systems or various critical airspeeds.

Ian Warren
October 20th, 2012, 21:37
I'm going to be looking forward to the sound set with this one , a low level flypast :cool:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

warchild
October 20th, 2012, 22:52
At the moment it has Nigels R-6800 soundset from FS9 in it.. Once i can get the fsx version of the same sound set i will replace the exsting set..