PDA

View Full Version : A90 Orlynock FSX rehabilitation

lazarus
October 18th, 2012, 19:23
All this Russian Navy stuff and getting the concord visor thing fixxed has me going through some old favorites.
Fixed the concorde visor thing with only a minor glitch- flaps down triggers the visor down, no worries, just poke the visor up key . Panel converted using Lun and An-32 cab, a Soviet era skin. Banana bob prop. Needs a VOR and throttle gauge yet. unsquished the view. Effects adjusted, flys great! The fly in the ointment is a 'black panel' , and I cannot recall the fix. Anyone?

lazarus
October 19th, 2012, 00:26

I know there is a fix for this. Last bit of the puzzle. Panels good to go other wise, and I whipped a AI BTR-70 to drop off on the beach.

peter12213
October 19th, 2012, 10:56
Awesome job, if this gets fixed I think alot of people will love this, sorry can't help on the panel, maybe Falcon409 may know he's usually modifying stuff like this so maybe he'll shed some light on the problem. Really love the russian kit myself Just praying for a Kuznetsov for fsx, and much appreciated your hard work on the russian ships, do you have anyplans to do any mor or maybe some "ready made" fleets for Aicarriers? :ernae:

lazarus
January 15th, 2013, 03:31
just a :bump: to see if any thing shakes loose.