PDA

View Full Version : IRIS A-10 question

skyhawka4m
October 16th, 2012, 07:48
Can anyone tell me how to make the pilot go away on the ramp? also seem to remember chocks were visible on shutdown and I can't seem to get them now for some reason.

Also...while I'm at it....on dino's T-45C...how do I get the centerline pod to show up?

ZsoltB
October 16th, 2012, 08:09
Can anyone tell me how to make the pilot go away on the ramp? also seem to remember chocks were visible on shutdown and I can't seem to get them now for some reason.

Also...while I'm at it....on dino's T-45C...how do I get the centerline pod to show up?

Hello,

"Can anyone tell me how to make the pilot go away on the ramp? also seem to remember chocks were visible on shutdown and I can't seem to get them now for some reason."

These functions are not available!
Unfortunately!

hschuit
October 16th, 2012, 09:05

Dino's T-45:
exit-2 key ("SHIFT+E" then "2") extends the footsteps of the crew boarding system.
exit-3 key ("SHIFT+E" then "3") makes a baggage pod appear attached below the fuselage.
exit-4 key ("SHIFT+E" then "4") makes practice bomb racks appear below the wings.

hope this helps, Henk.

Victory103
October 16th, 2012, 17:10
skyhawk, long time IRIS Hawg flyer, all you have are the canopy, boarding ladder, and engine cowlings.

skyhawka4m
October 16th, 2012, 18:46
No....I can show I had the pilot gone at one point but can't remember how now....

Victory103
October 18th, 2012, 18:47
skyhawk, sir I stand corrected. First time flying the Hawg on a Gamespy session and never got the pilot figure, even after a quick start with the rear switch. Never seen this in other MP sessions.

peter12213
October 19th, 2012, 11:05
The pilot disappears automatically once the aircraft is shut down with battery off I think :confused: