PDA

View Full Version : Vrs Superbug Help

peter12213
October 14th, 2012, 00:54
Hi guys I'm having a problem getting the weapons to display on the aircraft I've run the ACM numerous times and it used to work fine but now my Loadout manager in the VC clearly shows the selected Loadout but nothing appears on the Model itself apart from a side winder on the left wingtip if selected, I've not been able to find a lot of help on this, but did read I may be FSUIPC related, so I reinstalled the latest version and nothing happened! Please someone say you've had and fixed this problem lol!

Naruto-kun
October 14th, 2012, 01:19
http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2326

hae5904
October 14th, 2012, 01:24
Hi Peter,

The Milviz F-15 causes this issue, not only to the VRS Bug, but also the UKMIL Buccaneer was effected.

Make a copy of the DLL.XML file, rename one into something like DLL_MilvizF15. Remove the MILVIZ entry and you're good to go.
When using the Mudhen, all you have to do is rename the original DLL file and make the DLL_MilvizF15 as the active DLL (by removing the _MilvizF15).

:salute:

Cheers,
Hank

peter12213
October 14th, 2012, 01:30
Thanks a lot guys much appreciated! :salute:

Naruto-kun
October 14th, 2012, 01:55
Recent versions of the Milviz.dll fixed this conflict completely though which is why i posted that link. There are no longer any conflicts.