PDA

View Full Version : Try this out. Jeanne d'Arc R97...

lazarus
October 14th, 2012, 00:52

BETA test.Bit different, freeware scenery, converted to AI. Not elegant, but works just fine. 2 large landable decks, great for the V-22 with Robs VTOL BUTTER gauge.

peter12213
October 14th, 2012, 00:58
This is great thanks a lot!!

strikehawk
October 14th, 2012, 09:57
Going to try these out, do you mind if I get the files posted on the Miaramar Flight Club's site so I can get a few helos operating from it in MP?
BTW, I did read the read me, very helpful in understanding why on boat has to be such a large formation,wonder why no one had tried it before. Also since I did read it to the end I would like to say that you may have captured the feelings of everyone who has made any thing for FS and has to deal with the b:censored:t's that can't be bothered to follow the instructions or the stupid f:censored:'s that have to rivet count but never give out useful feedback or a positive way to correct a fault.

Flight time is in an hour, let's see if the Wilco Tilt-Rotor will play nice with these small boys.

lazarus
October 14th, 2012, 10:48
Also since I did read it to the end I would like to say that you may have captured the feelings of everyone who has made any thing for FS and has to deal with the b:censored:t's that can't be bothered to follow the instructions or the stupid f:censored:'s that have to rivet count but never give out useful feedback or a positive way to correct a fault.
Flight time is in an hour, let's see if the Wilco Tilt-Rotor will play nice with these small boys.[/QUOTE]

LOL. I'm a grumpy old fart now, its official. Go for it. Gotta get that stuff out there and preserved. Hopefully, it won't kill off FPS in multiplayer.
Edit: I found a glitch on approach to the DDG1000, smoke and sparks start shooting out of the aircraft. I tracked this to a bounding box issue, now resolved. I've just to fine tune the position, and I'll post the revision. HMS Visby class corvette and RFA Bay class LPD have landable decks now, along with USS Mispillon, Newport and RFA Green Rover also decked, just fine tuning positions. The naval expansion is getting close to go-out of self defence, as its getting close to a quarter gig- 20+ submarines, must be 20+ surface combatants and auxillaries, and a smattering of civil vessels, off kilter stuff like a Dhow, Sampan, Missile boats, RHIBs. Some new, some old, a lot of open source 3ds and GMAX, some new build stuff,(Thank Dog boats are fairly simple shapes.) so us naval operators can get out for some other maritime missions.7404074041

lazarus
October 16th, 2012, 03:59
Update for the beta folks who have the original dl. updates the flight deck model,and ship model. all new, dedicated build, fixed bounding box issue. Flight deck is full width and length of aircraft operating area and hangar. uses textures from original DL, now discontinued in the interest of unloading the servers. see readme. 74089

strikehawk
October 17th, 2012, 20:17
Love the fact that more small boys are on the way, and I like the idea of using them for various naval missions. You may want to join me and Warhawk at the FSX Miramar Flight Club, formerly Razbam FSX Miramar. We have been looking for ideas for weekend sessions and all your work just might be what we are looking for.

Also loaded up the new files and I will run them this next session. Let you know how they work.:salute: