PDA

View Full Version : I need some help MILVIZ...

skyhawka4m
October 11th, 2012, 18:04
I'm trying to figure out how to put in a support ticket.

I am geting an "cannot load DLL" error notice and something about my license not being valid with my T-38.

MenendezDiego
October 11th, 2012, 18:55
Hey skyhawka4m,

More than happy to help. If you haven't already, please send an email to Roadburner440@milviz.com with your desired account name and he'll set you up with an account.

To receive access to the support forums, simply provide proof of purchase. You'll then be able to post in the T-38A Support Forum, and we'll get your issue squared away as quickly as possible.

All the best, Diego

skyhawka4m
October 11th, 2012, 20:45
I am trying to find my reciept for the darn thing but can't remember what store I bought it from. In the meantime I will email roadrunner.

Naruto-kun
October 11th, 2012, 22:14
Roadburner mate ;)

skyhawka4m
October 12th, 2012, 03:03
email sent...awaiting answer...thanks guys

skyhawka4m
October 12th, 2012, 17:07
: ( still no word

Roadburner440
October 12th, 2012, 17:34
Getting your account set up as I type now. I was sleeping at midnight. Then just been a long day at work. I do apologize for the delay though. I try not to have longer than a 24 hour lag time from people sending an email till I get out a response. My recommendation though about this cannot load DLL message is to uninstall and reinstall the aircraft. Had a guy email me with a similar problem earlier in the week, and that resolved it for him. To me it sounds like either the permissions in the fsx.cfg got corrupted and is preventing the DLL from loading, and you just need to reacknowledge the permissions again. Not sure how savy you are with editing the cfg file, but if you just go in and delete the lines for the T-38 it will ask for permission to load next time you load the aircraft. Either way should resolve your issues. I am emailing you your password information though as well in case you do need further troubleshooting and assistance.

skyhawka4m
October 12th, 2012, 20:07
Help has been received fix is on the works. It appears that I once again have my T-38 in the air. Thank you Milviz for your help! Now get my F-86 out!!!! :salute: