moune
October 6th, 2012, 02:25
Hello,
-50% for all scenery :
http://www.flightstore.co.uk/flight-simulation-c8/scenery-add-ons-c191#c426
Good flight, blue sky, serge.

kilo delta
October 6th, 2012, 02:39
I'm tempted to get the UK VFR photo scenery volumes...but with ORBX about to release their first add-on for the UK I think I'll hold out. :)

moune
October 6th, 2012, 04:39
Hi,
Sure...ORBX.... Wow O-R-B-X wow wow wow.... you're right.
But... "I think I'll hold out"... in how time ?? Photoréal or only textures orbx ??
Sorry, i've not the time to wait !

Few years i've the VFR scenery England 1-2-3 photoreal, and few time in update V3, also the treesScape 1-2-3. also the South Scotland.
New now, i've the North Scotland and i'm waiting for the middle coming soon.
No regrets, these scenery are very very beautifull for me.
serge.

MarkH
October 6th, 2012, 05:40
Hi,
Sure...ORBX....in how time...Sorry, i've not the time to wait !

About four weeks.

kilo delta
October 6th, 2012, 05:50
Hi,
Sure...ORBX.... Wow O-R-B-X wow wow wow.... you're right.
But... "I think I'll hold out"... in how time ?? Photoréal or only textures orbx ??
Sorry, i've not the time to wait !

Few years i've the VFR scenery England 1-2-3 photoreal, and few time in update V3, also the treesScape 1-2-3. also the South Scotland.
New now, i've the North Scotland and i'm waiting for the middle coming soon.
No regrets, these scenery are very very beautifull for me.
serge.

ORBX will eventually cover much of Europe, starting with the UK. Yes, textures only, not photo real...but excellent none the less,and with full autogen. I have the VFR Ireland Photoscenery volumes and am quite happy with them, though the lack of autogen and the fact that the photo tiles are ~7 years out of date are a little disappointing.

For those that haven't seen them, here are some screenshots of the upcoming EGHR Goodwood Airport http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/49116-eghr-goodwood-airport-for-ftx-england-first-shots/ . :)

AndyE1976
October 6th, 2012, 06:15
Will be interesting to see what ORBX does with England, but the VFR photoreal stuff for England is great - love being able to see my old house and the places I used to visit from the air and with the UK2000 airports, treescape and LondonX I don't really miss autogen.

England is such a densely populated area, unlike a lot of what ORBX has done before, so it does lend itself more towards photo real than a tiled approach, but they do do a great job with scenery.

moune
October 6th, 2012, 06:33
I see... i see.
Here i'm only to give the information OK ?
Your opinions and reply and disappointing don't help me !!
If you want Europe by orbx, it's YOUR choice.
But, many people prefer the VFRsceneryX , Why ?? Are they stupid ? I believe not !!
You like , you don't like, PLEASE, keep your reviews thank you...
serge.

kilo delta
October 6th, 2012, 06:59
I see... i see.
Here i'm only to give the information OK ?
Your opinions and reply and disappointing don't help me !!
If you want Europe by orbx, it's YOUR choice.
But, many people prefer the VFRsceneryX , Why ?? Are they stupid ? I believe not !!
You like , you don't like, PLEASE, keep your reviews thank you...
serge.

WOOOOOOOAH there Serge. I'm not complaining about the VFR Scenery X titles. As I've already stated, I have the Irish volumes and find them great for virtual vfr flight..despite being ~7 years out of date (many roads,buildings and other vfr landmarks that I've used for real world flying are missing). I'm just pointing out that ORBX are about to release the first of their UK products that could be an alternative to the VFR products and may not be compatible with it.

If you don't care for my "reviews" then you can either report my post to a Moderator, or perhaps just ignore them? :icon29::icon29: