PDA

View Full Version : How many rivets are there in a T28?

anthony31
October 5th, 2012, 23:34
No idea but I reckon it's a heck of a lot.

Here's the left wing of my Trojan T28. Now I just have to do the right wing!

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2012/10/06/lw4YT.jpg

Python231
October 5th, 2012, 23:45
Can't wait for it to be finished, is the t-28 going to be payware or freeware (freeware we'll be nice ) :)

Anneke
October 6th, 2012, 00:13
Looking great Anthony! Very talented.

CODY
October 6th, 2012, 01:40
Nice!

Roger
October 6th, 2012, 02:23
Fantastic job!

Ferry_vO
October 6th, 2012, 02:37
That looks great, Anthony! :applause:

roger-wilco-66
October 6th, 2012, 03:06
Great detail!

Cheers,
Mark

Felixthreeone
October 6th, 2012, 03:36
Sweet!!

heywooood
October 6th, 2012, 07:14
yeah that wing looks great...nice work Anthony - I'm in line

falcon409
October 6th, 2012, 08:22
Can't wait for it to be finished, is the T-28 going to be payware or freeware (freeware we'll be nice ) :)
"Freeware"? Really? Take a close look at the detail just in the left wing and then imagine all the detail and time expended in creating the entire airplane. There are already freeware T-28's out there that probably port over to FSX quite well. You might want to try that first. I can't speak for Anthony, but I doubt seriously this would be released as a freeware aircraft.:salute:

heywooood
October 6th, 2012, 11:40
"Freeware"? Really? Take a close look at the detail just in the left wing and then imagine all the detail and time expended in creating the entire airplane. There are already freeware T-28's out there that probably port over to FSX quite well. You might want to try that first. I can't speak for Anthony, but I doubt seriously this would be released as a freeware aircraft.:salute:

this is the Virtavia Free T28...

Ian Warren
October 6th, 2012, 11:53
That dose look smart :cool:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ryanbatc
October 6th, 2012, 12:01
Neat plane... I was just at your site yesterday wondering what you might be up to next :jump:

RyanJames170
October 6th, 2012, 13:05
looks verry good sir, looking forward to it!

anthony31
October 6th, 2012, 13:36
Can't wait for it to be finished, is the t-28 going to be payware or freeware (freeware we'll be nice ) :)

I'm afraid it will have to be payware. Costs quite a lot to rent a T28. Plus the last two things I have released were freeware (ie Wallaby aircraft and Ballina airport).

Sundog
October 6th, 2012, 14:04
It's looking great. It will definitely be in my sim when it's released. :)

Python231
October 6th, 2012, 16:57

Good point, anyway I'm in line :jump:

anthony31
October 7th, 2012, 02:39
Just finished the retractable landing lights which fills the hole in the bottom of the wing.

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2012/10/07/7Tdse.jpg

TheGrunt
October 7th, 2012, 02:48
Just finished the retractable landing lights which fills the hole in the bottom of the wing.

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2012/10/07/7Tdse.jpg
Looks just beautiful! Very well done, sir. Very well, indeed :applause:

stansdds
October 7th, 2012, 04:26
Amazing detail!

krazycolin
October 7th, 2012, 05:10
That's some pretty nice work...

airattackimages
October 7th, 2012, 11:24
Beautiful! Is this going to just be the A model? Hopefully youre doing the Navy model too :)

JohnC
October 7th, 2012, 11:37
Ooh, been really wanting one of these. We have a regular at the local airport.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17394463/T-28.jpg

Ian Warren
October 7th, 2012, 11:40
Crikey Ants ... not look at the rivets or the landing light ... i'm looking at that textured landing gear :eek:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

hairyspin
October 7th, 2012, 13:01
Just splendid modeling, kudos! :applause::applause::applause:

vora
October 7th, 2012, 13:23
Crikey Ants ... not look at the rivets or the landing light ... i'm looking at that textured landing gear :eek:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
... and I'm looking at the mesh of the landig gear :icon_eek:

Must.Have.This...

Ian Warren
October 7th, 2012, 13:26
... and I'm looking at the mesh of the landig gear :icon_eek:

:icon_lol:Its not all that hell of a mesh , i'm sure it will be cleaned up before release:icon_lol: <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

anthony31
October 7th, 2012, 13:48
Ian, I think by "mesh" Vora is referring to the number of polygons (which is quite a lot although still only 52400 at the moment).

BTW it will only be the D model at the moment (as that is the source aircraft). I may look at doing the A, B and C models later.

OleBoy
October 7th, 2012, 14:16
Anthony, at the rate you're heading (I love details) you'll be acquiring a new customer to the customer base for your products.
Sorry to say this, although I've yet to purchase any of your models you done. Mainly due to nothing interested me. Not my 'style' is what I'm trying to say.
I'm not one to be shy of passing a 'NICE JOB' pat on the back though! Your work quality really looks nice!

Not meaning this to rush, but GIT'ER DONE!

Nice modeling Sir :salute:

Cag40Navy
October 7th, 2012, 15:33
hubba hubba hubba! Shes looking better by the minute!

MenendezDiego
October 7th, 2012, 16:13
Awesome!

Flew one of these for an hour! Great plane!

heywooood
October 14th, 2012, 19:57
any more news, Ant?

cant have this thread buried on page 5 fer f'sake