PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a BF109 T?

mksystem
October 5th, 2012, 22:41
just wondering if anyone has done a 109T, the plane designed for the failed Graf Zeppelin, with the extended wingtips, arrestor hook, heavy duty tailwheel,etc. If there isn't one, would anyone be interested in creating one? I think it would be an interesting subject.

October 6th, 2012, 00:59
Hi MKSYSTEM,

I don't think anyone has ever done a model.

Probably the closest to it is the BF-109H.

My modelling would turn a drunk sober but if you need any help with research or anything at all just ask ,and I will do my damn best.

Regards

klausreiss
October 6th, 2012, 04:07
Have a look:

http://www.jrlucariny.com/Site2008/downloads/paginadownloads.html

Go to Freeware, first line, second one.
It's Fs2004 and need to be converted but it's simply a BF-109T

Best Wishes

dombral
October 6th, 2012, 05:00
Have a look:

http://www.jrlucariny.com/Site2008/downloads/paginadownloads.html

Go to Freeware, first line, second one.
It's Fs2004 and need to be converted but it's simply a BF-109T

Best Wishes

un vrai oiseau rare

Finn
October 6th, 2012, 12:11
But who will do the conversion and upload it? I haven't the slightest idea about how to do it - and the next thing is, who can make a "what it" campaign for it? As it happened, the Graf Zeppelin never got built, but had Hitler waited a year or so with his war....
Finn

Devildog73
October 6th, 2012, 13:57
But who will do the conversion and upload it? I haven't the slightest idea about how to do it - and the next thing is, who can make a "what it" campaign for it? As it happened, the Graf Zeppelin never got built, but had Hitler waited a year or so with his war....
Finn

There is a MDL converter tool online at Simviation that works pretty well, so they say. I have not done it myself, but have it on my utilities library.

Il est un outil de conversion en ligne à MDL Simviation qui fonctionne assez bien, c'est ce qu'ils disent. Je n'ai pas fait moi-même, mais l'avoir sur mon bibliothèque d'utilitaires.

DD73

sc7500
October 6th, 2012, 13:59
...But who will do the conversion and upload it?...

I already converted it, complete with new AIR and DP files, corrected MDL files and correct weapons loadout.

However, I do not have permission to upload ANYTHING from Mr Lucarinny, converted or otherwise.

Rami - Suggestions ?
SC
:kilroy:

Blood_Hawk23
February 21st, 2013, 19:57
Has anyone ever tried to contact José Ricardo Lucariny with regards to converting some of his aircraft?

I found his email at his site and wounder if anyone has

lucariny@uol.com.br
lucariny@terra.com.br