PDA

View Full Version : Two beautiful Glosters

peperez
January 2nd, 2009, 12:35
Sometime ago, I proposed a Source made CFS2 version of the F9-37. I also converted the R$eaper, a very well armed derivative fighter with Merlin XX engines. I already made the air and DP file and correct British skin for them.

Jagdflieger
January 2nd, 2009, 20:36
Thanks Pepi! It looks like you captured the lines perfectly! She ought to give the Beaufighter and Ju 88 a run for their money as a heavy fighter.

AGAS 5
January 2nd, 2009, 21:16
Never heard of that one Pepi ... can't wait to try it out.

Pete

hewman100
January 3rd, 2009, 01:54
Another 'What if?' from British Wartime aviation. Bravo Pepe!:ernae:

peperez
January 3rd, 2009, 09:12
Another 'What if?' from British Wartime aviation. Bravo Pepe!:ernae:

It's a Bill Holker plane. I have the sources for the F9-37 Grimreaper. Thicko, that generates the Holker's F5-34 Guardian sources for CFS2, is too busy with his projects to participate in this one. If I get someone to generate F9-37 sources I will bother Bill for the Reaper Merlin fighter sources.

The Reaper is a simple CFS2 conversion from Holker's FS2004 plane.

Pepe

Desert Rat
January 3rd, 2009, 10:35
Pepe,

send them over, I thought you were going to some time ago, never got them. I can run out CFS2 models for you and if you get the Merlin one I'll do them too.

Are they Multi-LOD? if not would you like them to be? I've given up at the momment on breaking parts, it takes to long and it seems from what I read here that most don't really like them anyway.

If you want me to look at them, you've got my e-mail address.

Jamie

peperez
January 3rd, 2009, 14:13
Pepe,

send them over, I thought you were going to some time ago, never got them. I can run out CFS2 models for you and if you get the Merlin one I'll do them too.

Are they Multi-LOD? if not would you like them to be? I've given up at the momment on breaking parts, it takes to long and it seems from what I read here that most don't really like them anyway.

If you want me to look at them, you've got my e-mail address.

Jamie

I just sent three files to your fsnet address. Thank you a lot!

Desert Rat
January 3rd, 2009, 15:04
Pepe,

got two files, grim reaper and grim reaper no VC. How big was the other one? Might be to big to mail, we'll talk about it after size is known.

I'll have to leave it 'til tomorrow now, to late to start anything tonight. I'll look into the VC first, would be a shame to loose it. Do we want Multi-LOD's or just a straight conversion?

A Link to the FS9 version would be most helpful too, I'll go digging for that.

Does it need a panel? or an update to CFS2 gauges? Could you also send me the air and dp files, they would help get it flying for me so I can test my progress.

Jamie

PS. don't hesitate to contact me if you think I can help, always a pleasure my friend.

peperez
January 4th, 2009, 09:16
Pepe,

got two files, grim reaper and grim reaper no VC. How big was the other one? Might be to big to mail, we'll talk about it after size is known.

I'll have to leave it 'til tomorrow now, to late to start anything tonight. I'll look into the VC first, would be a shame to loose it. Do we want Multi-LOD's or just a straight conversion?

A Link to the FS9 version would be most helpful too, I'll go digging for that.

Does it need a panel? or an update to CFS2 gauges? Could you also send me the air and dp files, they would help get it flying for me so I can test my progress.

Jamie

PS. don't hesitate to contact me if you think I can help, always a pleasure my friend.

I did a 2D panel for it for my own use. I'll send the original one adapted for CFS2 MS and MAPE (pity he stoped his great work) gauges.

Pepe

peperez
January 4th, 2009, 09:50
Both are here at SOH:
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&FileType=fs2k4&page=downloads&Category=aircraft&pap=1&ammm=100#download

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&FileType=fs2k4&page=downloads&Category=aircraft&pap=1&ammm=100#download

Some more pics:

Desert Rat
January 4th, 2009, 13:46
Okay, I've got the radial into FSDS and had a quick preliminary muck around, but can't get it to compile, will keep fiddling, these kinda things are usual with FS9/FSDS3 sources, just hope to crack the culprit.

Very nicely modelled I must add,
Jamie