PDA

View Full Version : Cliffs of Dover Patches

Pat Pattle
October 3rd, 2012, 22:55
I've taken the plunge and ordered this (off Ebay for £6!).

What patches will I need or do they get installed automatically? I've heard they've just anounced a final patch and that the game won't be worked on anymore?
The amount of info/forums/sites etc. on the 'net is a bit bewildering to a cfs3 dinosaur like me! :isadizzy:

Thanks,

Pat

HITMAN8
October 4th, 2012, 05:26
I've taken the plunge and ordered this (off Ebay for £6!).

What patches will I need or do they get installed automatically? I've heard they've just anounced a final patch and that the game won't be worked on anymore?
The amount of info/forums/sites etc. on the 'net is a bit bewildering to a cfs3 dinosaur like me! :isadizzy:

Thanks,

Pat.
Here's the link,install the patch on top of a clean steam installation. To ensure your steam install is clean, please right-click the game in the steam library, and select Properties – Local Files – Verity Integrity of Game Cache.Extract to Steam-steam apps-Conmon files-Cliffs of Dover.Thanks Phenozo for the link.Good luck.Since this patch,my occasional crashes have stopped alltogether.Be warned,Very Addictive,lol. http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=34617:icon29:

Pat Pattle
October 6th, 2012, 00:23
Thanks for the info. However after a very long-winded install (whats that Steam nonsense all about??) the game won't run very well on my pc which just about scrapes the min specs. Then after adding the update it won't even start.

Have uninstalled until I can get a better pc..... :(

A real shame as from the vids I've seen on you-tube it looks great!

Cheers,

pat