PDA

View Full Version : Thanx

DonSPa
January 2nd, 2009, 10:45
I just want to say a quick thanx to the person who helped me out.Im without a comp and use a library comp and someone who wants to remain annoymous helped with a money gift to me.Hopefully it will help me get my comp fixed.I wouldn't feel right if i didnt at least publicly thank him for his help.U just dont know how much i appreciate the help.This is what this forum to me is about.People helping others.Here we have someone who doesnt even know me personally but yet was willing to help.I see with posts that i have missed something major going on with the site
Im not sure whats going on other than SOH maybe closing and that i must say is a sad thing.If it does i just want to say my thanx to ickie,middle,henry and the whole staff that has kept this going.U all took an unselfish stand for this site to give us something wonderful.I have moderated chat sites and know what it is like to make unpopular decisions.But u all have done in my eyes a great job that makes this site the best forum around.And to all the people who come to this site that has made it a family thanx to u as well.Thanx for the help and encouragements that u gave not just to me but to others as well.I pray that someone will step up and helps keep this site going