PDA

View Full Version : Macro Programming fror FSX?

LTCSZ
January 2nd, 2009, 09:18
Hi: Well, this might be an off the wall question, but here goes; Does anyone know of a program that will allow macro programming that will function within FSX? I know some joystick/yoke programming software allows this, but I am referring to keyboard activated macros...Example; One could program a "hotkey" to start engines, etc...Thanks...

Steve in Kansas

spotlope
January 2nd, 2009, 09:29
I believe that's possible using the registered version of FSUIPC.

Bjoern
January 3rd, 2009, 07:43
Well, the software that came with Logitechs G15 gaming keyboard could do this, but I'm not sure if it can be used with other keyboards as well.

Warrant
January 3rd, 2009, 07:52
Hi: Well, this might be an off the wall question, but here goes; Does anyone know of a program that will allow macro programming that will function within FSX? I know some joystick/yoke programming software allows this, but I am referring to keyboard activated macros...Example; One could program a "hotkey" to start engines, etc...Thanks...

Steve in Kansas

The example you give above is very well possible without FSUIPC as well, within FSX itself.
I reprogrammed an engine start hotkey as a function on my Saitek Pro Throttle buttons, just as i programmed flap increase and decrease to two other buttons. Just by changing the key assignment in settings.
Once a hardware addon is recognized in FSX you can assign all kinds of features/actions to key's.

What do you need programmed?