PDA

View Full Version : Official Aerosoft US Cities Los Angeles

Dexter11929
September 30th, 2012, 21:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82QhXr0opkI

Thanks for watching you guys and hope you enjoyed it :)

ryanbatc
October 1st, 2012, 09:02
Like the Inception music hehe

Obie311
October 1st, 2012, 11:52
Good job!! Very fluid camera moves. Is this FRAPS or something else? It looks great.

One question though... it looks a little desaturated, almost monochromatic. Did you lower the chroma or change the gamma or something? Reminds me of the "bleach bypass" process on film.

Obie

roger-wilco-66
October 1st, 2012, 12:54
Excellent! :-o

Dexter11929
October 1st, 2012, 14:05
Good job!! Very fluid camera moves. Is this FRAPS or something else? It looks great.

One question though... it looks a little desaturated, almost monochromatic. Did you lower the chroma or change the gamma or something? Reminds me of the "bleach bypass" process on film.

Obie

Thank you! It's fraps that I used to record and the desaturation was made possible with using sony vegas' black and white filter :)

strikehawk
October 3rd, 2012, 18:01
My next buy for FSX. I could see my house, no really, it's one of the hi-rises in Long Beach.

Dexter11929
October 4th, 2012, 14:03
My next buy for FSX. I could see my house, no really, it's one of the hi-rises in Long Beach.

Haha, yep it's one detailed product :)

Obie311
October 4th, 2012, 14:28
I could see my house, no really, it's one of the hi-rises in Long Beach.

Very detailed indeed! As I was flying a slow orbit over Long Beach I could pick out the exact hi-rise just behind the aquarium where I had shot some outdoor interviews for a video piece.

If you look real close, just in front of the Queen Mary, you can see the 2D image of the Russian sub that used to be on display there.

Catalina alone is worth the price of admission. Downtown LA with all the heliports is something else entirely. LAD69 is a bit of a mystery. Officially Bordon Shoe.

Obie