PDA

View Full Version : Dover

PRB
September 30th, 2012, 14:02
Oh no! Kyle Busch thought he was going to win, but he didn't! He's so upset, everyone, make way, make way, please don't try to talk to him, he's just so upset! No, he won't speak to any reporters after the race. He's just too upset, you have to understand. What a bunch of BS. I think his crew and his team and his owners “enable” and encourage the ridiculous primodonna behavior. And that surprises me coming from Coach Gibs, who ought to be smacking KB upside the head with some reality checks.

Congrats to BK!

Panther_99FS
September 30th, 2012, 15:29
Didn't see Kyle's reaction but it's definitely shaping up to be a #2 vs #48 championship!
- Kudos to the #24 team for a good come-back

EasyEd
September 30th, 2012, 17:29
Hey All, I don't care 2 or 48 either is good with me. As you know I have backed Brad since the days everyone was criticizing him - the talent is there but far far far more importantly the brains. Being a wheel man just don't cut it anymore - Thank Goodness. I do hope that Brad wins it all a little more than I hope for Jimmie. I want Dodge to win it all and stick it straight to Roger for abandoning them. I didn't see most of the race as I was watching the greatest comeback in the history of Ryder Cup golf. Even from the grave Seve Ballesteros will beat you. -Ed-

Panther_99FS
October 1st, 2012, 10:01
I want Dodge to win it all and stick it straight to Roger for abandoning them. -Ed-

Now now...
You need to be fair here....lots of other teams to include Petty Enterprises abandoned Dodge too - In fact, you should actually be COMPLEMENTING Roger for sticking it out for so long with Dodge while others bailed...;)