PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P.

Terry
September 29th, 2012, 08:28
Michael O'hare, he played Commander Sinclair on Babylon 5. He was only 60, died of a heart attack.

CP1207
September 29th, 2012, 13:58
That makes me sad.

He is like the 4th or 5th major character on that show to go.

StormILM
September 29th, 2012, 15:11
I hate hearing things like this, especially since I've buried 3 friends my age/close to my age who died of heart attacks. Not to hijack the thread but if there's one message I always push on news like this, it is that in most cases(with some exceptions), heart attacks are mostly preventable and as we age, a number of risk factors increase. Whether I know you personally or not, I would urge anyone to learn about the causes of heart attacks and know the danger signs/symptoms leading to heart attacks. Most importantly, see a Doctor for regular physicals and/or if you have concerns or changes in your health that are indicative of cardiac problems. It's better to be safe than for those who care and love you to be sorry.

Odie
September 30th, 2012, 09:44
My son and I always argue over who was the better Captain of B5...Sinclair or Sheridan. I always liked O'Hare's take on Sinclair and wondered how the series would have played out with him.

Terry
September 30th, 2012, 11:11
That makes me sad.

He is like the 4th or 5th major character on that show to go.

You made me look....:ques:

Andreas Katsulas aged 60
Richard Biggs aged 44
Jeff Conway aged 61
Mike O'Hare aged 60

Unlike Star Trek they do not seem to live long and prosper. But there are still 6 left alive ages ranging from 52 to 62. All the women are alive and well.