PDA

View Full Version : MAW_Ploesti_bomber_set_missions_final.zip

HouseHobbit
September 28th, 2012, 16:25
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/312513487688495792.gif
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 3 Missions Add-Ons

Description: MAW Poliesti Raid Bomber Pack Tidal Wave (593) CFS3 Missions & Campaigns (American)

maw_poliesti_bomber_set_missions_final.zip (13.57 Meg) (downloaded 451 times)

These MAW Missions are for the Firepower B-24 and the AVH B17G 80 002 Chow Hound.. They are based on the event in Aug 43' And are dedicated to Slip Stream and the Brave men who fought that day. You will be required to Fly your Bomber and survive. There are (4) aircraft you MUST download at AvHistory..Links are in the Read Me. (1)3gr_Bf_110c_4B (2)AVH B17G 80 002 Chow Hound (3)AVH_RO_IAR_80B (4)Bf109g10dc Jg 52.. All other files are included. **Check the READ ME Very Closely. **Follow the instructions and it will be a exciting flight.. There are two sets One for those who have the FP B-24 and one set for those who do not have this aircraft. Included are several sets of skins provided by Major Magee and Ronnybengt. The included skins are for those who wish to have their aircraft in the proper skins. There are two complete aircraft, Major Magee "Halibrator" and Ndicki: Bf109g6_13Red that can be used in the missions Via the mission builder..You Must add these aditional aircaft and skins on your own. **The Missions will work without adding them.. An AI B17g is included to inprove the framerates with the AVhistory B17.. follow the Read Me intructions. Thanks to all who helped in this effort. Led Zeppelin, Major Magee, Slip Stream, Ndicki. A special Thanks to these men for allowing their files to be included.. And the testers who suffered through my endless updates. Thanks to AvHistory Team for the wonderful aircraft used.. And Thank You to SOH for making this possible..Any input is most welcomed.. **Remember to set your Scenery Sliders at 2 or 3 and your Terrain Sliders at 2 or 3 depending on your machine. Or the game will Crash.. (a fault in MAW).. This is being addressed. By the Masters here at SOH. May All enjoy these missions..

by HouseHobbit (2010-01-25 17:11:47)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit MAW_Ploesti_bomber_set_missions_final.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=14662&catid=70)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.