PDA

View Full Version : Quiet Please!

Tango_Romeo
October 3rd, 2008, 19:01
....I'm trying to watch The Bridges at Toko Ri for the umpteenth time on TCM. :ernae:

Skywolf
October 3rd, 2008, 19:35
Quit watching movies and get back to work!:d

Talon
October 3rd, 2008, 19:44
All work and no play is no good.Besides the word work is one of them four letter cuss words so be careful.:costumes:

Talon

Hern07
October 3rd, 2008, 21:21
Ah yes, work...the curse of the drinking class.

Pips
October 3rd, 2008, 21:36
Now that is a classic movie!

Jagdflieger
October 3rd, 2008, 21:41
One of my favorite movies and the book by Mitchner wasn't bad either.

I opted to watch the Midway special on the Military Channel tonight. Good footage and some descriptive computer graphics as well as a nicely narrated summary of the battle.

erufle
October 4th, 2008, 00:16
I watched it on netflix "Instant View" for free last week. You only need a minimum plan, around $10 a month, I think, to see a bunch of war movies on demand. If you want access to tons of war flicks your nuts for not getting a membership to Blockbuster or Netflix mail order programs. My favorite show as a kid was "Combat." I have rented the first 2 or three seasons so far . . . LOVED IT!

Rocktser2
October 4th, 2008, 08:28
I was flippin last night and caught the start where William Holden had to ditch .................and Lester .......Kimmy Ko (Mickey Roney).............. was putting on his green hat to go fish him out.................

"You can say anything you want to an officer..........as long as you put a sir on the end of it.............."

Skywolf
October 4th, 2008, 11:59
I meant for hm to go work on the Vietnam setup....so we can play also!

erufle
October 5th, 2008, 05:51
I meant for hm to go work on the Vietnam setup....so we can play also!

As an attorney for Mr. T. Romeo, I have been retained to negotiate contract conditions. You have requested that he continue working on one "Vietnam Setup." My client will agree to complete your request for the price of one six-pack of virtual beer and a fifth of Jim Beam to be delivered via the overnight courier service of your choice. That is our final offer Mr. Skywolf, take it or leave it.

Skywolf
October 5th, 2008, 15:31
Oooh, To young to purchase beer, Your Honor. Would he settle for Mountain Dew instead?