PDA

View Full Version : Bomb doors?

ndicki
January 2nd, 2009, 01:45
Try as I might, I can't find the key to open and close the bomb doors on the Mossie, Boston, etc. Any suggestions? :banghead:

MOG Aracno
January 2nd, 2009, 03:07
It's automatic, no key, ac open the bomb bay when you drop the bomb.
There is one MOD for the bomb bay .....

norm
January 2nd, 2009, 03:56
if you have the mod you have to find the power ten setting and asinthat for open close bom bay

HundertzehnGustav
January 2nd, 2009, 04:21
yep, some of the bombers, (modded ones) need you to use the "power 10%" key to open
the others... automatic.:wiggle:

ndicki
January 2nd, 2009, 05:24
I'm just in the process of looking at the modded bombers... :mixedsmi:

I can't get the stock stuff though to open their doors. They just don't seem to - unless...

And for those who laugh at CFS3: I set weapons to unlimited, just to see - and when I got shot down during my bomb run, the thing was spewing 250lb GPs all over the place! Lots and lots of damage! :costumes:

miamieagle
January 2nd, 2009, 06:14
Very,very unrealstic!LoL:ernae:
Remember this program is not indusive for Individuals to be tweaking with it. All programs have their weakness and their strength.

None are perfect!

HundertzehnGustav
January 2nd, 2009, 06:39
WOOT cannot drop eggs?

try it on the spit or the Tuhnderbolt or some non-bomb-bay-featuring bomberbirds
If you can drop yuour egs on these planes you should be able to do on Havocs and B-25s... Its the same thing, the bomb bay doors are fully automatic!
:kilroy:

?woot da funk?:jump:

HundertzehnGustav
January 2nd, 2009, 06:40
and while we re on the subject, there is a few tutorials on the web for using the Norden Bombsights...

"laughs about the CFS3 bombsight":wiggle::wavey:

Nausicaa
January 2nd, 2009, 08:42
best IL2 bombsight tutorial:

fhIUGccIQd4

ndicki
January 3rd, 2009, 10:37
Give me a chance, I'm still trying to get the doors open!

Seriously, though, I've been up to my eyes in some very interesting downloads... :mixedsmi:

HundertzehnGustav
January 4th, 2009, 22:38
yea :focus:
try some more on the bomb bay doors on default planes.
i want you up and running before the end of the week! and your bombbay trouble is annoying...:ernae:

WOOT cannot drop eggs?

try it on the spit or the Tuhnderbolt or some non-bomb-bay-featuring bomberbirds

Still no joy on dropping bombs from a thunderbolt?