PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft's Found BushHawk XP

Reddog
September 26th, 2012, 11:17
Does anyone have it? If so your thoughts good or bad. My concern is framerates more that anything else.

falcon409
September 26th, 2012, 15:31
Does anyone have it? If so your thoughts good or bad. My concern is framerates more that anything else.
Got it, love it, fps no problem on a very basic Dual Core system. The only problem I have is that fwd vision is excellent, but (with TrackIR) when looking left my eyepoint has me staring into the door frame, so I have to scrunch down to look out the left window. Not as pronounced with the right window. If I adjust the eyepoint in the cfg file to be able to see directly out the left window and have the same view as say the Cessna 172, then I'm too low to see sufficiently fwd.:salute:

jetstreamsky
September 26th, 2012, 15:49
Yes lovely model, but completely hopeless to see out of, you can't win either its forward or side vision, consequently never flew it and removed it from my drive.

Reddog
September 26th, 2012, 16:28
Thanks for the replys, think I will get it, been using Steve Grants old FS2002 one and it works in X but would like a newer one.:applause:

aircav1970
September 27th, 2012, 05:44
I've had it for quite a while and love it,one of my "go to" birds for bush work.Buy it,you won't regret it!:cool:

arrowmaker
September 27th, 2012, 06:47
When first released it was considered a bit of a frame rate hog. However as people's systems have been upgraded it has become a pretty decent bird to fly. Along with the Beaver X it still ranks up there with the best FSX bush planes.

peter12213
September 27th, 2012, 12:24
Yeah the frames were a tad heavy to put it mildly!