PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break from ships that sink...

lazarus
September 15th, 2012, 13:26

for ships that fly. looks all right, may need the scaling adjusted. BTY; I need a good wake and spray effect, rather heavy. Any Ideas?

Ian Warren
September 15th, 2012, 13:33
Amazing boats these , regards to the spray and wake effect , looks fine to me , this is one area that requires a little attention with the aircraft carriers or any FS ocean borne model .
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

dharris
September 15th, 2012, 13:33
Looks good so far, like the idea.

dharris
September 15th, 2012, 13:34
Amazing boats these , regards to the spray and wake effect , looks fine to me , this is one area that requires a little attention with the aircraft carriers or any FS ocean borne model .
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Looks like we think alike at the same time!

Ian Warren
September 15th, 2012, 13:35
:icon_lol: Gidday Don , i believe you may be correct ;)<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

robertorizzo
September 15th, 2012, 22:57
Lazarus, what are your sub beta-testers made for?
Ask them and maybe you could have this answer.
Have a look at here, http://voodoo.wikispaces.com/Carrier+Enhancements , down to number 3.
(taken from our accel.forum)
I like most the carrier wake. Important is to choose the wake that correctly fits the lenght of the ship.
BTW I love those flying ships. Keep on!
Aye.

cortomalteseit
September 15th, 2012, 23:36
Oh, I love that ships!!!
Please let us know when and where they will be published! Thanks

Lionheart
September 16th, 2012, 08:14
Very cool! Hydrofoils....

strikehawk
September 16th, 2012, 13:48
Pegasus class boats?!! AWESOME!!!!!!

Actually saw them a few time when I was in the Navy, the most memorable was when we UNREP'ed I think the Gemini along with the Perry, after finishing the evolution the PGH took off so fast it felt like we on the Saratoga were standing still. Please say that they can be used in AI Boats, seeing one streaking OVER the waves would be so cool. (feel like a kid that finds out Xmas will be early this year) The nice thing about the Pegasus class was that they we all built in such a short time frame that there were very little changes from the first boat to the last so all 12 (?) I think, can be done with just hull number changes. Looking forward for these to come out.

cortomalteseit
September 16th, 2012, 21:40
Yeah, it would be so f***ing amazing to follow them at few feet above sea level!!!
15 or more years ago i had a "fly" on one of the italian Sparviero class... what emotion!