PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket upload error

Ian Warren
September 14th, 2012, 23:51
Hmm in the many years posting screens i have always used Photobucket , i now get an message Photobucket error with uploading , is this across the board internationally , seems very hard to contact group and i'm not the only one .
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

stiz
September 15th, 2012, 01:41
i was haveing the same problem this morning as well :frown:

snow_white
September 15th, 2012, 03:36
i was haveing the same problem this morning as well :frown:
+1

also this morning

huub vink
September 15th, 2012, 05:14
The last months Photobucket hasn't as stable as it used to be. It didn't work for me several times during this period, but somehow the problems always solved themselves.

Cheers,
Huub

aircav1970
September 15th, 2012, 05:36
I've noticed the same thing as Huub,since Photobucket changed the format months ago it has been unstable,sometimes it "freezes" when uploading and the photo organizer thing won't let me drag my pics into the order I want them in....sometimes progress takes a few steps backward....I have always been of the school,"if it ain't broke,don't fix it"...

jankees
September 15th, 2012, 06:17
error messages in Belgium too...

beana51
September 15th, 2012, 06:22
ME TOO!...IMAGESHACK,and PICTURE TRAIL offer an alternative!

olderndirt
September 15th, 2012, 08:57
Even here, in the mostly gorgeous PNW, it's acting up. Mine often upload to 94% then freeze - finally showing an error with Adobe Flash player which is kind of their way of saying "if we're not playing an ad, there's no upload'.

Dangerousdave26
September 15th, 2012, 09:05
Photobucket has been also having some 404 errors on links to pictures that were uploaded by one of the users here.

They must be having hardware issues.

Ian Warren
September 15th, 2012, 13:26
All up and running again , never had seen this problem over the years i used photobucket , caught me by surprise . Thanks for the confirmation chaps.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">