PDA

View Full Version : Just Flight Eurofighter - In Development

Montie
September 11th, 2012, 12:34
Just saw this: http://www.justflight.com/product/eurofighter-fsx-p3d-download :jump:

Barnes
September 11th, 2012, 12:44
Well - i hate to say it but i would have been happier if Milviz or Razbam were developers.

Ferry_vO
September 11th, 2012, 13:54
Well, a Eurofighter is better than no Eurofighter, so I'll be keeping an eye on this one!

bazzar
September 11th, 2012, 14:30
Well - i hate to say it but i would have been happier if Milviz or Razbam were developers.

Thanks for the kind words.

AusWilko
September 11th, 2012, 19:01
I'm happy to wait and see how it turns out, hope it is great.

rcbarend
September 11th, 2012, 19:09

I hate to say it too, but unless you know who the developer of this new Eurofighter is, I find your opinion rather premature.
Since JustFlight is a publisher, not a developer.

But even IF you are aware who the developer is: judging an addon, or have preference for developers, merely on product announcements, is pretty biassed.
I don't have a problem with personal opinions at all; but if you state them, I'm always interrested to read the "why.." as well.

Regards, Rob.

cortomalteseit
September 11th, 2012, 21:54
It's a very good news! And I agree with Rob, let's wait and see, from the images it seems that finally we'll have a fantastic model of the Typhoon!!!

UKMIL
September 11th, 2012, 22:25
some aspects just do not look right. THe FLIR for starters is too small, plus those 'stretched' previews make it difficult to get a good look

Barnes
September 11th, 2012, 22:50
I hate to say it too, but unless you know who the developer of this new Eurofighter is, I find your opinion rather premature.
Since JustFlight is a publisher, not a developer.

But even IF you are aware who the developer is: judging an addon, or have preference for developers, merely on product announcements, is pretty biassed.
I don't have a problem with personal opinions at all; but if you state them, I'm always interrested to read the "why.." as well.

Regards, Rob.

Hi Rob

I would prefer not to knock Just Flight "prematurely" but i would definately have higher expectations if it was from Milviz or Razbam who to my mind have recently created well built, well textured and visually exceptional military aircraft. Wether its a publisher or developer - its the finished product that i spend my bucks on that counts. I sincerely hope im excited by what comes out of the Just Flight hangar but...

Martyn
September 12th, 2012, 00:13
This is very much an in-development product, as the name of the website section suggests. Therefore if anyone has any suggestions, notices any errors or would like to assist with the beta-testing process, please contact us.

Here are a few more preview pics:

http://justflight.info/screenshots/Eurofighter/Eurofighter_1.jpg

http://justflight.info/screenshots/Eurofighter/Eurofighter_2.jpg

http://justflight.info/screenshots/Eurofighter/Eurofighter_3.jpg

Ferry_vO
September 12th, 2012, 00:32
Those shots look much better than the oddly stretched shots at the JF website Martyn! I hope you can get the flight dynamics as close as possible to the real thing, then it will be a lot of fun to fly!

bazzar
September 12th, 2012, 01:02
A few more to be going on with...

MDIvey
September 12th, 2012, 01:06
That looks superb Barry

KR Matt

daisan
September 12th, 2012, 01:14
Looking nice!

Don't you have some screens of the VC?

Ferry_vO
September 12th, 2012, 01:23
some aspects just do not look right. THe FLIR for starters is too small,

Based on this photo I tend to agree: http://air-attack.com/images/single/397/Eurofighter-Typhoon-Fitted-with-Meteor-Missile.html

Also, the wings on the Typhoon seem thinner on the real thing, and there's an anhedral angle at the fuselage that slowly declines towards the tips. Gives the wings a slight 'curved' look.

IanHenry
September 12th, 2012, 01:40
I, for one will be buying the JustFlight Eurofighter when it’s released. Without wanting to start a bun fight, I think it’s a little unfair to imply criticism of a product(or a developer) before it’s even anywhere near release.<o:p></o:p>
Some ofJ ustFlights products are the best value for money available in the flight sim community, for example the Lightning and F111.<o:p></o:p>
Another thing that we should bear in mind, is what other developers would take a chance by producing a non U.S military aircraft? Not many that I can think of. I don’t think we would ever get a Lightning if JustFlight hadn’t done it.<o:p></o:p>
At the end of the day, likes and dislikes are totally subjective, and if you don’t like it, the answer is simple, don’t buy it!<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Regards,<o:p></o:p>
Ian.

Chris Sykes
September 12th, 2012, 03:15
Based on this photo I tend to agree: http://air-attack.com/images/single/397/Eurofighter-Typhoon-Fitted-with-Meteor-Missile.html

Also, the wings on the Typhoon seem thinner on the real thing, and there's an anhedral angle at the fuselage that slowly declines towards the tips. Gives the wings a slight 'curved' look.

Also with a twist too! http://www.airliners.net/photo/UK---Air/Eurofighter-EF-2000-Typhoon/2154337/L/&sid=ea68901da7f55f608140b488facb78e4
(http://www.airliners.net/photo/UK---Air/Eurofighter-EF-2000-Typhoon/2154337/L/&sid=ea68901da7f55f608140b488facb78e4)
Isnt the centre tank mounting wrong aswell? It should be pointing down at the nose end more?
http://www.airliners.net/photo/UK---Air/Eurofighter-EF-2000-Typhoon/2153271/L/&sid=ea68901da7f55f608140b488facb78e4

Also is there going to be a twin seater?

hschuit
September 12th, 2012, 03:38
Some further suggestions for improvement of the various inlets/exhausts/grids; the devil is in the details as they say. Thanks for giving us the opportunity for feedback on these early WIP screenshots - keep up the good work! BTW: I thought IRIS was also going to do one.

noddy
September 12th, 2012, 04:00
Agree with Ian.

Agg
September 12th, 2012, 04:48
I just cant get exited about this... Though I love the Typhoon, the thought of a Typhoon with avionics based on guesswork, in a civlian flight simulator does not get me exited. The model looks nice though...

swimeye
September 12th, 2012, 05:03
Drool, this is fantastic news, and those screen shots look amazing =)

AndyE1976
September 12th, 2012, 08:39
I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one. IRIS started developing one ages ago, but it always seemed to be a low priority as more and more projects were released ahead of it.

1970LT1
September 12th, 2012, 09:03
Well, let the rivet counters begin. Hopefully, it won't get as acrimonious as the MILVIZ F-15E awhile back. I, for one, am very very happy to finally get a native Typhoon for FSX. Now, if only Rollus' Rafale would come back on sale...

Regards,

LT1

bazzar
September 12th, 2012, 14:09
I just cant get exited about this... Though I love the Typhoon, the thought of a Typhoon with avionics based on guesswork, in a civlian flight simulator does not get me exited. The model looks nice though...

Well we'll do our best but if you can get us the classified information that would be great...;)

Barnes
September 12th, 2012, 22:11
Does anyone own this version?
http://secure.simmarket.com/afs-design-eurofighter-typhoon-professional-2-fsx.phtml

GB
September 12th, 2012, 22:30
:wavey:

This is a topic regarding the WIP JF Eurofighter Typhoon. Please let JF brief us about it and let those interested add their proposals for its features. Refering to other products and/or criticizing in general is not doing any good for those interested in the real subject of this particular thread.

Chris Sykes
September 12th, 2012, 23:52
Firstly im not bashing their Eurofighter at all! I like it, ive been waiting for a good one since FS9!
Secondly im mearly raising the point of what looks wrong, im not knocking it down one bit!
Thirdly if Bazzar wants a Beta Tester im willing!?

bazzar
September 13th, 2012, 02:41
Guys, in the interests of sanity (mine if nobody else's) I think it best if I return to the original purpose of the thread which was to announce a product in development.

It is very early days in the Just Flight timetable and we are not yet at Alpha, let alone Beta stage.

Many, many, details,errors and bugs will come to light as we progress but I am not in favour of building anything "in public" on a daily basis if it is a commercial product.

Suffice to say that we will do our usual best to satisfy as many as possible, starting with our "client" .

I love this aeroplane, I intend that we do it justice.

B

Chris Sykes
September 13th, 2012, 04:24
Guys, in the interests of sanity (mine if nobody else's) I think it best if I return to the original purpose of the thread which was to announce a product in development.

It is very early days in the Just Flight timetable and we are not yet at Alpha, let alone Beta stage.

Many, many, details,errors and bugs will come to light as we progress but I am not in favour of building anything "in public" on a daily basis if it is a commercial product.

Suffice to say that we will do our usual best to satisfy as many as possible, starting with our "client" .

I love this aeroplane, I intend that we do it justice.

B

Hi bazzar,

thank you for clarification that it is still pre alpha, that changes many prespectives! Please do keep us posted on progress as this is one of my favourites! Seen as i live near RAF Coningsby im used to Tornados, and Typhoons overhead

IanHenry
September 13th, 2012, 08:38
Bazzer,
how about following the Eurofighter with a nice Tornado Gr4 ?

Regards,
Ian.

CG_1976
September 13th, 2012, 09:19
Put a green bat 9sq on her tail and i'll buy her the minute released is called.

peter12213
September 20th, 2012, 17:38
Really pleased about this Baz, I love the Typhoon and can't wait to have a FGR4, any chance of a two seater even if only an external model?

bazzar
September 20th, 2012, 22:28
Hi Pete,

No immediate plans as far as I am aware.:engel016:

peter12213
September 21st, 2012, 08:49
Cool no problem mate, I was looking at the external model last night and it really does look nice, my card is ready upon release!! :salute: