PDA

View Full Version : Baron B-55/E-55 50% off sale

krazycolin
September 10th, 2012, 13:58
Hi all,

Today is the start of the 50% sale of the Baron B-55/E-55 off of the MV site ONLY. The sale will last until next Monday.

The coupon is now included in the installer and may be used to get the discount...

Please run, do not walk and buy this plane... before the sale is over...

dandog
September 10th, 2012, 15:14
Howza bout the service pack for those of us who purchased off the Milviz site? Do we just re download and install, or will a separate dl be available?:jump:

krazycolin
September 10th, 2012, 16:20
just download and install using your original key

n147yt
September 10th, 2012, 16:22
Please UP-DATE the Coupon "expiration" date???

krazycolin
September 10th, 2012, 16:39
I just did. Please try it again.

Skyhawk_310R
September 10th, 2012, 17:02
Folks, this is an unsolicited plug, but 50% off is a steal, and you won't find many chances to carry out theft without having to use a gun and without fear of getting arrested for it!

Ken

OleBoy
September 10th, 2012, 18:46
Folks, this is an unsolicited plug, but 50% off is a steal, and you won't find many chances to carry out theft without having to use a gun and without fear of getting arrested for it!

Ken

This is key to any of my purchases. Has this been made available? (Unveiled 16 May 2011) -High resolution paint kit (coming soon!)

Barnes
September 10th, 2012, 22:38
I only purchased the Baron on Saturday and am so impressed that I am happy to pay full price! Compared to some of the C#$p i buy i think its well worth it. Well done Milviz

krazycolin
September 11th, 2012, 03:39
the paint kit is available off our website here : http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2110

Barnes
September 11th, 2012, 05:01
Great - will take a look - i might do a College of Air Training scheme based from Hamble and Bournemouth in the 70s - does anyone else remember them? I could recognise them from the lovely sound without looking out the school window!!

moune
September 11th, 2012, 11:39
Hello,
I've now this beauty, a beauty in 3D visions, like the panel.
But, a little problem, the buying is at Flight1, i believe i'm a stupid idiot because :
--" The coupon is now included in the installer and may be used to get the discount..." --
29,99.... no coupon ! Where is it ?? No problem ( :frown: ) it's a just price.
Milviz team, you have make a superb airplane, Thanks.
serge. :medals:

krazycolin
September 11th, 2012, 14:48
i have just tested the download and it does have the coupon...

please remember to turn off all anti-virus software before downloading and installing.

http://www.milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=B55

Phantom88
September 12th, 2012, 02:44
Very well done Aircraft,Really love the sound.

moune
September 14th, 2012, 21:51
Hello,
No news for this plane please ?
Sorry to disturb you with that thing, but, it's a great piece in my hangard now.
No repaint for it ?
A possibility if a repainter has a little time for a french repaint :
http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?regsearch=F-BRUC&distinct_entry=true

Thanks, have a good flight and blue sky.
serge. :ernae: