PDA

View Full Version : 9/11/2001 WTC Victims compensation

Hiede
September 9th, 2012, 15:03
A federal health official’s ruling has cleared the way for 50 different types of cancer to be added to the list of sicknesses covered by a $4.3 billion fund set up to compensate and treat people exposed to the toxic smoke, dust and fumes in the months after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack.

I just heard this should go into effect this week,maybe as early as Monday.

Having lost my husband in 2002 ( First responder ) because of all of the above and seeing Talon suffer so much at times,I think it's about time they did more for these people.It should have been done along time ago.

We have been fighting for over 10 years for the victims and will keep fighting until they get the treatments they deserve.

Talon will be in NYC on 9/11 to Honor those who lost their lives and those who are sick.

Please say a Prayer for all the victims.

Also Please do not get political or nasty in this thread.

Hiede

Sascha66
September 9th, 2012, 16:04
THose people deserve all the help they can get :salute:!

A shame that it has taken so long to come about - kudos to you allfighting for what is right!

Sascha

PRB
September 9th, 2012, 16:42
Sounds like "Gulf War Syndrome" to me, for which there is also, scientifically (not politcally) zero supporting evidence. Just the facts, not politics. Just like cancer from cell phones and those giant power line towers.

T Square
September 9th, 2012, 17:43
Just my opinion but these people need to get the same exact benefits as Military Vets, just my opinion.

Naismith
September 9th, 2012, 22:18
Took a long while. Glad it is being addressed. Have to feel for those of whom the settlement came too late.