PDA

View Full Version : what happens now?

cheezyflier
September 7th, 2012, 20:41
i passed 5000 posts!
to celebrate, i will buy a hotdog and a pop for anyone who comes to visit this weekend.

luckydog
September 7th, 2012, 21:21
i passed 5000 posts!
to celebrate, i will buy a hotdog and a pop for anyone who comes to visit this weekend.

Hot D*mn !!! Where's that member map !!!

AckAck
September 8th, 2012, 07:59
Hot dogs are more expensive now - perhaps a couple hundred dollars in gas and 20 hours of driving would be worth it - especially with a pop. :icon_lol:

Naismith
September 8th, 2012, 11:43
i passed 5000 posts!

Maybe next time when the Canucks are in town eh?

hey_moe
September 8th, 2012, 13:41
I'll get with Ickie and see if ya qualify for the SOH gold plated titty award :mixedsmi: I also know once you hit 5000 post it is a must that you donate $100.00 every 6 months for heavy bandwidth usage :wavey:

napamule
September 8th, 2012, 15:02
You take proof (prnt scrn/jpg) to Starbucks and you get a 'free' cup of java. (There is a $5 charge for the cup- but the java is free). :icon_lol:

CG_1976
September 8th, 2012, 16:02
Come to Yellowknife in Dec and I'll take up in the Twin Otter and then to Wildcats for lunch and beer. but no cheating you are not allowed to bring a heater or any heat product contraband. Secrete advise bring beer, RCMP loves beer.

cheezyflier
September 9th, 2012, 05:31
Come to Yellowknife in Dec and I'll take up in the Twin Otter and then to Wildcats for lunch and beer. but no cheating you are not allowed to bring a heater or any heat product contraband. Secrete advise bring beer, RCMP loves beer.

i am such a sissy when it comes to being cold. the irony of me moving to canada makes me chuckle even still. :icon_lol: but all jokes aside, i swear they make better hotdogs here than anywhere else i ever been.
and for cheep, too.