PDA

View Full Version : Milton Schupe's Dash 7

AussieMan
September 7th, 2012, 15:01
I have downloaded the portover version of Milton's Dash 7 but have a small problem.

When installed there are 2 folders named "Dash7v2a" and "Dash7v2x". The v2x folder has all the necessary folders and files but the vsa folder only contains texture folders and an aircraft.cfg.

As a consequence only one plane loads. I have tried copying the folders from V2a and the cfg entries but the model 74a is missing as well and they won't load.

Any answers?

Milton Shupe
September 7th, 2012, 15:17
No "c" in Shupe :-)

Just delete the "Dash7v2a" folder; no clue why it is there.

AussieMan
September 7th, 2012, 19:30
Sorry Milton about the 'c' but thanks for that.

Milton Shupe
September 7th, 2012, 19:37
Not a problem Pat. The newer Dash 7 is nearing textures completion. Hopefully not too much longer.

CG_1976
September 7th, 2012, 21:55
Anyone have a spare set of props to send me to Iqaluit.

euroastar350
September 8th, 2012, 03:52
This is one that I want to convert to FSX native:wiggle: Need to finish the E1B which has been sitting for a while now, busy work schedule means no time for fun:isadizzy:

Milton Shupe
September 8th, 2012, 05:19
This is one that I want to convert to FSX native:wiggle: Need to finish the E1B which has been sitting for a while now, busy work schedule means no time for fun:isadizzy:

Thank you euroastar350; you are welcome to do that, and I appreciate the offer. :wiggle:

I have also revamped all the gmax source for the Aero Commanders if you are interested in doing any of them. They are much simpler to convert now.

euroastar350
September 8th, 2012, 16:13
Now that you mention that, I did start an FSX conversion of your AC680 sometime last year, but never got around to finishing it. I still have the partially completed FSX native gmax source, but not the flyable model in sim. Shoot them my way, I will convert them after the current workload is completed:ernae: