PDA

View Full Version : FSX Banking Camera 1.2

GrayRider
September 7th, 2012, 14:52
Does anyone around use the freeware FSX Banking Camera 1.2?.

I heard it's been around for a while.I downloaded it,but there are no doc's with it,as far as how and where to install it when I run the .exe file.Since there is no readme's with it.I was going to install it to my desktop,and from there try and figure out how it works and what it does.

Figuring out where to install it to,is another question I have?.My FSX is not on the normal "C" drive.My FSX is on my "F" drive.

Does anyone know of and or how to use this freeware tool?.

Thanks for any feedback.

GrayRider

heywooood
September 7th, 2012, 20:41
Does anyone around use the freeware FSX Banking Camera 1.2?.

I heard it's been around for a while.I downloaded it,but there are no doc's with it,as far as how and where to install it when I run the .exe file.Since there is no readme's with it.I was going to install it to my desktop,and from there try and figure out how it works and what it does.

Figuring out where to install it to,is another question I have?.My FSX is not on the normal "C" drive.My FSX is on my "F" drive.

Does anyone know of and or how to use this freeware tool?.

Thanks for any feedback.

GrayRider

I had one of the first iterations of this program way back when...it was a novelty of sorts, developed as it was for ppl without trackIR as an alternative...

as I recall I deleted it after a short test because I prefer to have direct view control in the vc with the number keys and hat switch - I've just gotten used to it this way