PDA

View Full Version : 100.00 contest

hey_moe
January 1st, 2009, 05:28
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=7049

Jagdflieger
January 1st, 2009, 09:49
I think that some of the Faithful might be able to post a few.

gedm
January 1st, 2009, 21:01
As much as I enjoy my chosen combat sim, she is starting to show her age up against the two civil sims, will there be catagories?
If not, we will have show screen shots of what she does best and the other two can only mimic.

No disrepsect intended toward the two younger sim's...:ernae:

Jagdflieger
January 1st, 2009, 22:18
I don't think reflections and shine should matter all that much. Composition, lighting, background and perhaps composure will all be taken into account. I think that some of our recent airfields and vehicles are as good or better that what are available in the junior sims. Good screen shots with realistic looking terrain, and infrastructure as well as our best planes should easily be competitive.

miamieagle
January 2nd, 2009, 06:01
This contest will probably be won by FX or FS9 and maybe IL46 or CFS3. CFS2 does not demostrate to have same photogenic ability that this Sim have. Have taken many screen shots with it and they with a few exception not seem to translate the resolution quality that I saw while playing.

Never the less we should give it our best shot.

This contest should done by Categories instead of straight up. It just more fun and fairer this way.

Now let me warn members just because you are able to get a better screen shot with one Sim over another it does not mean that this Sim is better than the any other.

Just because a lady is a Model it does not mean she is in reality better looking than any another that its not a model looking lady. It takes a lot more than looks to really be a beautiful lady. :ernae:

hellcat44
January 5th, 2009, 05:28
:amen: