PDA

View Full Version : Any Piper Pacer drivers in the room?

Lionheart
September 5th, 2012, 15:03
Hey all,

I am presently building a classic Piper Pacer, tail dragger version.

I need a couple of people that have 'real time' in them, have flown them for many many hours, and know exactly what they fly like.

I cannot use anyone that has just been in one, flew in one as a kid, etc. I need the real deal, extremely exact feedback on how they fly, fast or slow, this speed at rotation, that speed at this throttle setting, etc, etc, etc.

I am making the curved rear window model, the tail dragger version without the front chin scoop, only the bottom oil cooler.

The build program is in its very early stages presently, so nothing nice to look at yet.

If you really really (really) know alot about Piper Pacers, please let me know via Private Message here and I'll get with you. Again, if you do not know very much about them, its no good to me. I do not wish to sound rude, but its the plain truth, no pun intended. ;)

Roger
September 5th, 2012, 16:25
That's great news Bill:applause:

olderndirt
September 5th, 2012, 17:25
Owned this for twenty plus years, a bit over 3000 hours of flying. Fairly stock '50 model with an O320, borer prop and a few other little mods. Same one in my avatar.

Lionheart
September 5th, 2012, 20:29
Owned this for twenty plus years, a bit over 3000 hours of flying. Fairly stock '50 model with an O320, borer prop and a few other little mods. Same one in my avatar.

Nice! If I might call upon you for input and testing, I would be greatful.

Bill

olderndirt
September 5th, 2012, 21:01
Nice! If I might call upon you for input and testing, I would be greatful.

BillCheck your PM.