PDA

View Full Version : Westland Lynx?

Olicat
September 3rd, 2012, 12:04
One of my favourite helos, is anyone making one for FSX or, if not, is anyone interested in making one?

Barnes
September 3rd, 2012, 12:22
Hi - the old Alphasim did have one.

there is quite a good one in ARMA 2 war sim game if you purchase the britsh forces addon pack.

Olicat
September 3rd, 2012, 12:38
Thanks, I'd ideally go for an FSX native one and as far as I know the alpha one is a port-over.

Not sure about ARMA really, since it's not really made for flying like FSX

noddy
September 3rd, 2012, 21:24
Back in the Alphasim days, there was mention of a FSX Lynx being made unfortately it never saw the light of day.

Agree it would be good if a Lynx was produced.

jeansy
September 4th, 2012, 01:33
I think Mick Davies from here is the creator behind the lynx

Yep a very nimble and agile helicopter that is sorely missed in fsx

Barnes
September 4th, 2012, 02:22
Thanks, I'd ideally go for an FSX native one and as far as I know the alpha one is a port-over.

Not sure about ARMA really, since it's not really made for flying like FSX

True - but its great to be able to kill things!

bruce448
September 4th, 2012, 03:51
Think Mick had a HMA.8 in progress at one stage showing at his blogspot a couple of years ago.

Bruce

jeansy
September 4th, 2012, 04:06
Think Mick had a HMA.8 in progress at one stage showing at his blogspot a couple of years ago.

Bruce

Yes he did, and it was also posted in the thread at hovercontrol about upcoming releases

After I last spoke to mick, I got the impression he was giving up development

Hopefully mick on one of his random visits here, could shed some light on the subject

fsafranek
September 5th, 2012, 15:13
I think Mick Davies from here is the creator behind the lynx

Yep a very nimble and agile helicopter that is sorely missed in fsx
The Westland Lynx and the Future Lynx from Alphasim were both made by Terry Cooke (aka "LynxPilot" to those who used to fly with the Alphasim crowd in multi-player).
:ernae: