PDA

View Full Version : Sim Skunk Works F/RF 104 G ready for the sky

PLUTO16
September 2nd, 2012, 12:12
Hi all,
We are glad to announce that our F/RF 104 G version 1.0.0 can be ordered at our website, http://www.simskunkworks.102virtual.org/
Download links will be available since 22:00 Zulu time,some delays can be expected due to confirmation process.
As usual, before beginning the download process,you need to register in the website.
The package contains F/RF-104 G MAP and Consortium models in Belgian, Danish, Dutch, German, Hellenic, Italian, Spanish, Turkish versions, all differences in internal configurations and external loadout have been mantained for historical correctness.
All weapon loadout/drop/launch are working both in single and multiplayer.
A custom menu for each version (Fighter/Bomber,Interceptor,F/B "Recce" and RF) gives the possibility to load a complete variery of weapons.

MODEL
=====
High detailed model, fully animated;
High detailed 3D cockpit, fully animated and working;
Frame rate friendly in single and multi palyer, it cames in two versions:
- "SOLO" for single player use
- "UBUNTU" optimized for multiplayer (will be relased in a few days);
- Complete 3D-lights systems both internal and external, no flaws on low visibility;
TEXTURES
========
- Complete multi national liveries set in different tone and aging
- Bump, speculars applied
- Soon a complete paintkit will be available for painters
SYSTEMS
========
- Almost all real system have been modelled and are working as the real thing is;
- Flight dynamics modeled 99% close to real airplane, fully tested and validated by qualified real F-104 pilots;
- Fully functional NASARR R-15, A/G and A/A mode with:
* MTI (Mouving target indication);
* STT (Single track target);
* LOCK-ON;
* ATTACK:
- Aerodynamic pitch up, inertia coupling and BLC system reproduced;
- Payload drop actually changes airplane weight, balance and drag as well;
- Inertial navigator Litton LN-3 fully implemented;
- Dual timer bombing system;
- Special weapon delivery system;
- Conventional weapon system, rocket launch, AA missiles launch system.
Very important note: together with the F/RF 104 G package you will have to install our last weapon pack version 3.5, available with the SSW FRF-104G,to use all the weapon features.

SSW F/RF-104G uses the Dynamic Drag Index concept, in other words when you load/drop external loads not only the GW is changed but also the drag coefficient is affected and the model aerodynamics change accordlying.
This is particularly important in the F-104 where external loads affect greatly the dynamic behaviour of the model.
Every specific model have it's own internal layout,with their custom gauges (for example,Dutch and Germany zippers have their own altimeter,ecc)
Also notice that the internal layout will change into sub-versions depending from the ordnance you will carry.
A custom soundset has been made from scratch, using live recording to give you a full immersion into the zipper environment.
If you are a zipper fan,you will enjoy to stay outside and "play" with the throttle,listening it's unique voice.

====================
HOW TO GET THE MODEL
====================
- NO DONATION IS REQUIRED TO TRY THE MODEL, USERS CAN FREELY ASK TO DOWNLOAD THE MODEL TROUGH OUR SITE AT OUR SOFTWARE WORKSHOP:

http://www.simskunkworks.102virtual.org/

- DONATION REQUIREMENTS
The model you download and install is fully functional but limited to 10 min. before going to an irreversible pause.
To receive the activation key that remove the time limit you have to donate:
- 25 EUR as minimum, users that have previously donate for the F-104S will have a 10 EUR bonus so the minimum donation required for them is 15 EUR
=============
RELEASE NOTES
=============
- SIM SKUNK WORKS FRF-104G came in two basic versions:
"SOLO" suitable for solo flights with bump and speculars map with all FSX specific texturing features
"UBUNTU" optimized for MP without some texturing effects to enhance the FPS friendship (available in few days).
Even if SOLO model is FPS friend it should not be used in a MP environmnent for 2 reasons:
1. It can be resource demanding and affect your FPS when more than 4-6 players are present.
2. Weapon loadout can be inconsistent between different player.
UBUNTU model overrides both of above limitations.
- This initial release does not contains UBUNTU models, they will came with the next version as an extension pack for those users that are interested. UBUNTU extension pack is planned in 1/2 weeks.
==============
USERS BENEFITS
==============
Model will be available with complete docs including:
- 3 pilot checklists (normal, emergecy,weapon procedures)
- Zipper hints, a doc that help the user to use it effectively;
- Original 700 page Flight Manual in .pdf format;
- User support forum account;
- All upgrading of the major version 1.X be free of charge.

Hope you will enjoy,attached are some pictures of our "Zipper G"

Internal layout:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-sep-2-047.jpg

MAP cockpit detail:http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-sep-2-040.jpg

Consortium cockpit detail:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-sep-2-031.jpg

RF 104 camera control panel:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-sep-2-041.jpg

Orpheus pod control panel:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-sep-2-043.jpg

Some examples of external layouts:http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-sep-2-051.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-sep-2-053.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-sep-2-055.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-sep-2-059.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-aug-10-019.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/PORTATILE-PC-2012-aug-10-022.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/bluesky7777/rf.jpg

Enjoy
/Alessandro

Rattler
September 2nd, 2012, 12:52
looks Great...I think it is gona be a winner.... aswell as the Harrier....:ernae::ernae::ernae:

flaviossa
September 2nd, 2012, 13:29
I really thought that it was going to be a free upgrade for the S version ... but anyway sucess with the new plane! :salute:

PLUTO16
September 2nd, 2012, 13:39
I really thought that it was going to be a free upgrade for the S version ... but anyway sucess with the new plane! :salute:

Flavio,we consider the 104 G a standalone product,due to its complexity and history. Anyway,as you can read in the press relase,there is a special discount if you already bought the S version.

In to the next future,by the way,there will be an upgrade for the S version,the 3.4. Included,for free,there will be the upgrade in to "ASA" version.

Hope you will enjoy.

/Alessandro

SCARP
September 2nd, 2012, 13:52
I made a donation but I cant find the download link?

PLUTO16
September 2nd, 2012, 14:11
I made a donation but I cant find the download link?

Hi Scarp,shortly you will receive the download link,as I told before,each order is not automatic processed,but we use the old school "step by step". A little delay should be possible,especially when a new product is available.
By the way,as you can read,you can firstly download the model without donate,but just registering. Once downloaded,you can test it for 10 minutes,than you can decide to make or not the donation,to remove the 10 minutes time trial.
Thanks,
/Alessandro

SCARP
September 2nd, 2012, 14:19
Yea, I know and understand about the manual thing, I have the S model. Also I am logged in, but still no download link for the G-model anywhere, or perhaps Im blind or something.

PLUTO16
September 2nd, 2012, 14:59
Yea, I know and understand about the manual thing, I have the S model. Also I am logged in, but still no download link for the G-model anywhere, or perhaps Im blind or something.

I think now you have received the link,we just processed all the pending orders,please check!

SCARP
September 2nd, 2012, 15:30
Yes Sir,I just received everything I need :icon_lol:

SCARP
September 2nd, 2012, 16:42
Update: I have tested it now, only within the demo mode since I haven't received my reg key yet, so that means very short flights. First impressions: if you are familiar with the S model, then very good just got better (in terms of handeling/FDE), and the sounds......Absolutly F****** AWSOME!!!

PLUTO16
September 3rd, 2012, 11:12
A little update,the paintkit is now available in our support forum,just to complete the package..
Enjoy!

Stickshaker
September 5th, 2012, 10:33
A fantastic plane, even better than the -S. Tricky to handle like a Zipper should be (I guess).

Sundog
September 5th, 2012, 14:38
Pluto,

Have you figured out a way to activate the -S I bought months ago? I realize you guys have a problem with comcast e-mails, but I'm hoping you guys figure something out as I would like to purchase the G as well. Thanks.

PLUTO16
September 5th, 2012, 15:18
Pluto,

Have you figured out a way to activate the -S I bought months ago? I realize you guys have a problem with comcast e-mails, but I'm hoping you guys figure something out as I would like to purchase the G as well. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay Sundog,read the PM I just send to you.
Thanks
/Ale

ErnstF
September 6th, 2012, 01:17
Gorgeous model, works equally well in P3D as in FSX.
Perfect to fly in multiplayer.
And the sound quality gives me goosebumps :applause::salute:

Pluto12
September 6th, 2012, 01:32
[QUOTE=ErnstF;744530]Gorgeous model, works equally well in P3D as in FSX.
Perfect to fly in multiplayer.
And the sound quality gives me goosebumps :applause::salute:
[QUOTE]

Thanks a lot :)
very soon we will publish a patch for some little corrections, and a separate new file for the "Ubuntu-models" designed for multiplayer (difference are less polygons in some parts, no specular and bumps and texture at 2048...very very light on the sim even in 15 players with the same external and internal quality of the Solo models)...So who wants also the Ubuntu models can install them or not :)
As you said our model are tested and work flawless in FSX and in P3D...:)
Regards
Emanuele

cortomalteseit
September 6th, 2012, 01:56
You did an awesome work! This aircraft is simply stunning!
Congratulation, Bad Boys!
:salute:

PLUTO16
September 7th, 2012, 05:37
NOTICE TO AIRMAN!

We have some problems with the access on our site,does not work "googling" or clicking the link I wrote on first page.
For now,the only way to access is COPY and PASTE this link http://www.simskunkworks.102virtual.org/index.php in to your index bar.
Apologize for the inconvenience,but it not depends from us (we are thinking about some voodoo spell,or something similar,we just kept in touch with an exorcist,he thinks is a matter of days and the spell will disappear).
For some quick questions,have a look at our stuff,leisure,jokes,naked girls ;) our facebook page is still active:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/182270585200196/345535402207046/?notif_t=group_activity
Ciao
/Alessandro

daisan
September 7th, 2012, 06:52
Beautiful screens ErnstF!!

PLUTO16
September 7th, 2012, 22:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk7TQRMgrEs&feature=youtu.be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk7TQRMgrEs&feature=youtu.be)

Thanks to a friend that made this video...Sounds good with surround set!

blkbart
September 9th, 2012, 04:57
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> I am just about ready to download the 104G but I have a question concerning the liveries offered in the package. Pluto16’s announcement said:
“The package contains F/RF-104 G MAP and Consortium models in Belgian, Danish, Dutch, German, Hellenic, Italian, Spanish, Turkish versions,…..”
Then I saw the post by ErnstF that showed the 104 in USAF livery. Can you confirm the new model comes with USAF markings?
Thanks
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]-->

hschuit
September 9th, 2012, 05:55
I am just about ready to download the 104G but I have a question concerning the liveries offered in the package. Pluto16’s announcement said:
“The package contains F/RF-104 G MAP and Consortium models in Belgian, Danish, Dutch, German, Hellenic, Italian, Spanish, Turkish versions,…..”
Then I saw the post by ErnstF that showed the 104 in USAF livery. Can you confirm the new model comes with USAF markings?
Thanks

Sure does - 58th Tactical Training Wing, Luke AFB, AZ:

blkbart
September 9th, 2012, 06:44
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> That did it! I have been looking for a USAF livery ever since version 1 of this wonderful airplane. It is important to me because the F-104A made an indelible impression on me when I first saw it at Larson AFB in Moses Lake, Washington in 1959. My father was a General Electric technical representative on the J-79 engine and took me out to the base one day where I got to see the airplane up close and personal-- including the felt pads fitted on the sharp leading edge of the wings to prevent personal injury. I will never forget the mournful wail of the engine sound as the airplane flew around the base.
Downloading it now……and thanks for the livery!
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]-->

blkbart
September 13th, 2012, 04:27
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> This version of the Zipper is the best yet and I would rank its flying qualities at the very top of any of the jet fighters I have in my hangar. The amount of work that went in to producing this model must have been absolutely staggering. Congratulations to the team that produced it!

On occasion, I will continue to fly the Version 2 model since sometimes I just “want to go fly” and jump into an airplane with the engines running and the radios tuned and fly multiple closed patterns in the local area. I would like to take the USAF skin with me.

I wonder if it might be possible to adapt the USAF livery from the G model to the Version 2 without too much trouble? Obviously, a lot of man-hours have already been spent on creating this livery and if a conversion will involve a lot of extra work I will certainly understand if the answer is to be no.

Thanks for your consideration.

Pluto12
September 13th, 2012, 04:47
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> This version of the Zipper is the best yet and I would rank its flying qualities at the very top of any of the jet fighters I have in my hangar. The amount of work that went in to producing this model must have been absolutely staggering. Congratulations to the team that produced it!

On occasion, I will continue to fly the Version 2 model since sometimes I just “want to go fly” and jump into an airplane with the engines running and the radios tuned and fly multiple closed patterns in the local area. I would like to take the USAF skin with me.

I wonder if it might be possible to adapt the USAF livery from the G model to the Version 2 without too much trouble? Obviously, a lot of man-hours have already been spent on creating this livery and if a conversion will involve a lot of extra work I will certainly understand if the answer is to be no.

Thanks for your consideration.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]-->

Hi....
both the F104S version 3.2 and F104G version 1.0 have a totally new external model, material and for this reason also the Mapping on the texture.....
It means that no textures of this two version is compatible with previous version of our F104 freeware or donationware.....
Regards
Emanuele

blkbart
September 13th, 2012, 10:15
I understand. Thank you for the prompt reply.

JIMJAM
September 13th, 2012, 10:25
Ok I am in.

Bought it a few hours ago and waiting for my DL link. Look forward to taming this plane.

cortomalteseit
September 13th, 2012, 11:30
If you've added to the basket 1 copy of your F-104G, and ordered it, you'll receive an email from the SSW Staff - as soon as they can - with a pdf attached that contain the download link.
Download the package, install it and send to the e-mail indicated in the instructions, the file .ssw that you've obtained after the installation (it's into the FSX directory).
If you've done the donation, you'll receive via e-mail the file necessary to activate definitely your Zipper.
Have fun!
:cowboy:

JIMJAM
September 13th, 2012, 15:14
Ok I sent the .ssw file to your email a few hours ago. Like alot of people emails are getting less and less dependable with all the spam and AV so I will be on the look out for it. James

Javis
September 14th, 2012, 15:16
Lots of pdf's in the root and docs folders but i haven't been able to locate the 'AFM' sofar.... It's not like it's a seperate download from the website, is it ?....

Thanks for any hint !

Barfly
September 14th, 2012, 15:42
You have to log into the "Support" section of the website. Under the heading "Sim Skunk Works Users Benefits", you will find links to a full S or G manual.

http://www.vaafse.org/simskunkBB/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=77

Javis
September 14th, 2012, 19:08
Ah, thanks! I figured it must be something like that. Got the Zipper unzipped, got the reg.key, but can't seem to get registered at the forum.... I know it's not easy to handle the Zipper ( used to have the CS and Cloud9 Zippers, loved 'em both ) but i hope the Skunk Zipper is not as cumbersome to fly than to get it organised ! :mix-smi:

As it will probabely still take a while before i can get to the manual can you tell me where i can find the EPU switch ?... I can start/stop it with Ctrl/W (according to the EPU light on the Systems Check placard ), engine running, but the sound of the EPU remains when i hit Ctrl/W again...

Thanks for your help!

StormILM
September 14th, 2012, 19:23
Ah, thanks! I figured it must be something like that. Got the Zipper unzipped, got the reg.key, but can't seem to get registered at the forum.... I know it's not easy to handle the Zipper ( used to have the CS and Cloud9 Zippers, loved 'em both ) but i hope the Skunk Zipper is not as cumbersome to fly than to get it organised ! :mix-smi:

As it will probabely still take a while before i can get to the manual can you tell me where i can find the EPU switch ?... I can start/stop it with Ctrl/W (according to the EPU light on the Systems Check placard ), engine running, but the sound of the EPU remains when i hit Ctrl/W again...

Thanks for your help!

Javis, if the model is correctly initialized(where you hear the female voice saying the model is correctly initialized), then when you hit control+w, the EPU should start. As far as shutting the EPU down post engine start, right click the left starter switch and the EPU should shut down.

Barfly
September 14th, 2012, 19:49
The Zipperhints doc is very useful for properly setting up key commands if you haven't looked at that yet. You definitely want to set up steering on/off or taxiing will be painful, lol

Don't worry about flight dynamics - they're fantastic :). Can't stop flying the thing.

Javis
September 14th, 2012, 20:46
Thanks,Storm, that's a relief! :cool:

Now to kill one more sound : i'm flying with the canopy open... tuut,tuut,tuut,tuut..... ;)

I managed to close the canopy a few times by left click hold and shove mouse to one side or another, but not always... What exactly is the right 'procedure' ?....

@ Barfly: yes got the Zipperhint doc and nosewheel steering on/off but what i really want is the AFM of course. I suppose there's an elaborate cockpit layout description provided ?...

Love the external model, VC and sounds but get no external canopy glass with DX10. Bummer cause i get way more fps in DX10 ( plus shaders patch). Hope something can be done about that in the near future.

Thanks much, guys ! :salute:

Barfly
September 14th, 2012, 20:55
Not sure what the procedure should be, but this is what I use to close the canopy:

Left click twice on the yellow lever on the edge of the open canopy rail. Then move your mouse cursor perpedicularly across the plexiglass part of the canopy about 6 virtual inches, then hold left click, and slide the cursor out away from the rail a little more and hold. You only need to hold the left click and move a little to get the canopy to rotate completely down. Then drag the large canopy locking lever located on the forward right side of cockpit to the aft; the canopy open annunciator light should go out.

If it doesn't work, just start over by double left clicking on the yellow lever, and try a slightly different location on the canopy to 'pull'. Works pretty much every time.

G.

JIMJAM
September 14th, 2012, 21:35
Ive only flown a few shake down flights but my overall impression is its alot more forgiving than I was expecting. The old Cloud 9 104 had you putting a death grip on the stick and really sweating it out. A stall meant ejection. Exceed the aoa on take off and it meant ejection. Airspeed to slow or rpm to low on landing and, yup, probably going to have to blast out.
I have only flown with the "fun" fuel load with no externals. I even tempted fate and at around 10 grand did a accelerated stall. Fairly easy recovery. I intentionally got sloppy on final. The Starfighter gives you plenty of audio warnings and lets you know its not happy but nothing drastic happens unless you really just ignore the signs. I am yet to crash it. Either the Cloud9 had exxagerated flight characteristics, I am one heck of a better pilot now or the ssw is a little on the easy side. I dunno.
Its a very fun plane but not nearly as exhausting and picky to fly as the T-38 thats currently out there.
Tommorow I hope to load it up with some fuel,stores,light the burners and take it upstairs until I can see some stars. :cost1:

Barfly
September 14th, 2012, 22:04
The problem with the Cloud 9 104 was that it didn't model the APC which pitched the nose over automatically to prevent a high aoa out of control situation. So you were essentially flying with it off, which was possible IRL but require a lot of extra caution.

You can see the simulated APC in the SSW 104 activate in external view by watching the elevator.

cortomalteseit
September 14th, 2012, 23:34
Thanks for your help!

The EPU switch (red covered) is hidden with default point of view. Move your POV to the left and you'll see it, in the back left panel.

Thanks,Storm, that's a relief! :cool:
Now to kill one more sound : i'm flying with the canopy open... tuut,tuut,tuut,tuut..... ;)
I managed to close the canopy a few times by left click hold and shove mouse to one side or another, but not always... What exactly is the right 'procedure' ?....

Go to the SSW site, on the top right corner there are different tutorial clips, one of them is related to the canopy closing.

Ive only flown a few shake down flights but my overall impression is its alot more forgiving than I was expecting. The old Cloud 9 104 had you putting a death grip on the stick and really sweating it out. A stall meant ejection. Exceed the aoa on take off and it meant ejection. Airspeed to slow or rpm to low on landing and, yup, probably going to have to blast out.
I have only flown with the "fun" fuel load with no externals. I even tempted fate and at around 10 grand did a accelerated stall. Fairly easy recovery. I intentionally got sloppy on final. The Starfighter gives you plenty of audio warnings and lets you know its not happy but nothing drastic happens unless you really just ignore the signs. I am yet to crash it. Either the Cloud9 had exxagerated flight characteristics, I am one heck of a better pilot now or the ssw is a little on the easy side. I dunno.
Its a very fun plane but not nearly as exhausting and picky to fly as the T-38 thats currently out there.
Tommorow I hope to load it up with some fuel,stores,light the burners and take it upstairs until I can see some stars. :cost1:

The flight characteristics of the SSW are so far more accurate than any other Zipper simulated in the world :) Two former pilots of F-104 are in the team and they modeled this aircraft according to the original manual and their real life memories.

BTW I'm not part of SSW team, but I appreciate very much the way how they works and the results of their passion. I hope you appreciate it too.
Happy landings

Daniele

PLUTO16
September 15th, 2012, 01:05

As we have known by real pilots that have flown the Zipper,"she" was not impossible,but simpy asked you to act very quickly.And so it should be. As you have already noticed,the Zipper changes very much depending from it's loadout.If you takeoff with 5000 lbs of fuel and without external load it can be...uh..yes,aerobatic. Try to takeoff with 4 tanks and the mk84 or the orpheus pod or some other stuff in the center rack,maybe in a hot day..and the APC meter,there in the right, will be your best friend.If you want to pull it near the limit,exclude the APC cutout,the stability system,the stick shaker breaker,the rudder/aileron limit breaker...and try to do something funny. Cloud 9 was a good example of how FS9 should be improved to obtain something very advanced compared to the other FS9 world. But this was the starting point for us,and now many things changed.During the last two years we made thousand of flight to test the zipper with the flight manual still on our side,and after all,we are closer to be happy. A very nice point you can enjoy of the Zipper is the variable weight and drag index,so every time your loadout changes (also in flight) your aircraft changes. And it changes very much! There are many things that makes this aircraft an unique add on,but I can not tell you all the story,for two reasons: 1) I'm one of the developers,so my point of view should be altered by the love I feel to this piece of junk; 2) I prefer you users tell me what you think about,is more funny.
Hope you will have fun..
Cheers,
Ale

Barfly
September 15th, 2012, 09:39
Handling the SSW zipper is not a big surprise if you previously cut your teeth on the Cloud 9, Cap Sim or Alpha models - you already know where you need caution. Having just flown the Cloud 9 version again after several years, I agree with Pluto above - it was groundbreaking, a great product for it's day, and is still excellent. But the SSW is a much more evolved product and definitely feels like it.. gives you that suspension of disbelief that takes a lot of effort to achieve in a sim-plane, and it is easily the best of all flight sim Zippers.

G

Pluto12
September 15th, 2012, 12:42
!

Hi....
I quote your post in part to say that each customer who purchased our Zipper when he received the e-mail with the regkey, he received also an UserID. He had to made the registration to our forum using that UserID. No others userID will be allowed...it is simply a way to permit registration only to customers, and not to others users. (Others SoftwareHouses make the same)...:)

The Zipper was not so difficult to fly, you had only to know what he could do, and what not....Many F104 pilots said that it was quite a "Good Father", but also that "You had to fly it as it required, and not as you wanted". I can assure that about the 93% of the accident, mortal or not, were due to pilotage's errors. (I had douments about accidents' investigations from seventies to eighties)

About the documentations for our Zipper...more than ZIpperhints.....the ZipperLayout is usefull to know how to operate the switches (not all the switches could be activated with left click, some require right click, some only the mousewheel)....The ZipperforDummies is for who wants to know the basic to fly the plane. There are also 3 Checklist, which are very usefull to operate the Zipper in the right way....

About the canopy trasparency I will check, and I will try to find a solution....(I do not investigate the DX10 Preview because it is buggy and just a preview.....):)

Regards
Emanuele

Javis
September 16th, 2012, 19:33
Hi....
I quote your post in part to say that each customer who purchased our Zipper when he received the e-mail with the regkey, he received also an UserID. He had to made the registration to our forum using that UserID. No others userID will be allowed...it is simply a way to permit registration only to customers, and not to others users. (Others SoftwareHouses make the same)...:)

I talked to Mario, i'm in now. Thanks! :)

The Zipper was not so difficult to fly, you had only to know what he could do, and what not....Many F104 pilots said that it was quite a "Good Father", but also that "You had to fly it as it required, and not as you wanted". I can assure that about the 93% of the accident, mortal or not, were due to pilotage's errors. (I had douments about accidents' investigations from seventies to eighties)

There was a time when German F-104's fell from the sky like apples from a tree.... Dutch F-104 mechanics got requested to 'check it out' and found, not only once, a left behind tool inside the engine compartiments.... ( don't want to upset any German readers.... it's just a story i remember to have read many years ago.... :eek: )

I have had the pleasure as a young boy to see the dutch F-104's being put to their paces at Leeuwarden and Twenthe airbases. A sight and sound i'll never forget as they came in howling over the field, break for landing and role out on the runway with their dragchutes swirling in the exhaust wake. They became particularly known here in Holland, when, on 11 June 1977, 6 Klu Stafs performed several full afterburner, low passes over a standing still, hijacked train to evoke havoc amongst the hijackers before being attacked by marines. ( the hijacked train, with many people aboard held hostage, had been standing there for almost 3 weeks.. )

About the documentations for our Zipper...more than ZIpperhints.....the ZipperLayout is usefull to know how to operate the switches (not all the switches could be activated with left click, some require right click, some only the mousewheel)....The ZipperforDummies is for who wants to know the basic to fly the plane. There are also 3 Checklist, which are very usefull to operate the Zipper in the right way....

Well, i think that IS a bit of a problem, really.... After 'severe investigation' it now proves that the 'cockpit_layout.pdf' is NOT included in the current SSW F-104G package. In fact i was looking for something like that because it's about the first thing needed to get aquainted with the cockpit, isn't it.... I stumbled over it by coincidence when reading some of the posts in the SSW forums... It belongs to the freeware 'S' version and as such is not updated to suit the new payware 'G' version. Furthermore it is the first time i read about the existance of a ' ZipperforDummies' document ??... This cannot be found in the current F-104G package either....

Can you please provide a hint or link to it ?...

F.i. i haven't been able to get the main Attitude Indicator working sofar.... I figure that's because i can't seem to get the IN system working neither ( it seems to be stuck at 180 sec... )

I, for one, would love to have a look at this 'ZipperforDummies' document. :cool:

Otherwise, congrats with this excellent rendition of the ol' Zipper, Emanuele ! Even when not having been able to execute a complete flight without it ending in " Bad boys,bad boys, what you're gonna do now...' ( nice touch! ;) ) it's clear to see that you and your team put your heart and soul into it ! Well done !! :applause:

About the canopy trasparency I will check, and I will try to find a solution....(I do not investigate the DX10 Preview because it is buggy and just a preview.....):)

Not anymore with Steve Parsons 'DX10 shaders patch' , matey ! Try it here : http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=shader+dx10&CatID=root&Go=Search

Thanks for wanting to try to make it work in DX10 ( it's only the external cockpit glass that won't show up )

Ciao,
Jan

Javis
September 16th, 2012, 19:35
@ Barfly and Daniele,

Thanks, guys, all clear on the EPU switch and canopy now. :salute:

cheers,
jan

Barfly
September 16th, 2012, 22:04
Hi Javis, for INS initialization rotate the switch past STBY to ALIGN - with power on an the aircraft not moving, you should see a tool tip that shows a countdown backwards from 60 seconds. You get a green ready light when the times up, then rotate the switch to NAV, and you should see the attitude erect.

G.

Javis
September 17th, 2012, 07:24
Yessir, that's what i've been doing but the tooltip remained to show '180 sec to go (No Go)'. Tried again just now, kept it at STBY a little longer this time, then to ALIGN.Success! Although a few more switches between Stby and Align seemed needed to get the countdown from 60 sec going.

Anyway, all systems go now all seems fine finally. Nice flight, no more bad boys, almost perfect landing. Nice blueish tire smoke! :cool:

Funky thing i noticed just now, i put FSX on the task bar while it was in replay mode, do something else for a minute. After a while i heared the sound of an F-104 landing.... FSX had unpaused itself and went on with the replay while it was on the task bar and i was doing something else.. Must be the pause lock of the demo going into reverse or something... :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help, Barfly ! :salute:
cheers,
jan

PLUTO16
September 24th, 2012, 10:28
A little video made by a friend of us!
Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFejYuy5O6w&feature=player_profilepage

daisan
September 24th, 2012, 22:27
Beautiful!

DaveQ
September 27th, 2012, 11:41
Although there is no actual model available for the later CF-104 in the pack I've put out these two here and at Flightsim.com using the Spanish model configuration that shows the Vikon-Witters recconaissance pack (just 'cos I like it and the Canadians used it extensively I believe!)

104786 from No 421 (Red Indian) Sqdn CAF based at Baden-Soellingen in Germany - a natural metal scheme from the early 1970's

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq136/DaveQ-photos/CF-104SSWNM1.jpg

104883 in the last grey/green camouflage scheme with lo-viz national insignia around 1985

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq136/DaveQ-photos/CF-104SSW1.jpg

A great model with an excellent paint kit, although my now-ageing rig struggled badly with the 4096x4096 Photoshop files that reached 400Mb at one stage....!!:isadizzy:

Best wishes and many thanks to all at Simskunkworks

DaveQ

ZsoltB
October 4th, 2012, 08:10
http://imageshack.us/a/img694/4882/11439997.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img43/9787/ed2tb.jpg

Barfly
October 4th, 2012, 09:15
Sweet Zolt.. gonna be available for download?

ZsoltB
October 4th, 2012, 09:49
Sweet Zolt.. gonna be available for download?

Yes,soon the SSW forum

ZsoltB
October 4th, 2012, 13:05
http://imageshack.us/a/img191/2568/65512017.jpg

scanta
October 4th, 2012, 15:04
Still work in progress:

Jasdf UF-104J:

http://imageshack.us/a/img38/6459/201210502543310.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img717/4678/20121050246876.png

Download on the SSW forum.

ZsoltB
October 5th, 2012, 03:44
http://imageshack.us/a/img259/2715/45450044.jpg

scanta
October 5th, 2012, 05:35
JASDF F-104J Air Proving Group:

http://imageshack.us/a/img217/7750/2012105145528775.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img651/3984/201210514501065.png

available at the SSW forum:icon_lol:

delta_lima
October 5th, 2012, 21:21
Bravo Dave and Zsolt!

I have somehow settled with my CS and AS F-104s ... the early SSWs seemed somewhat C9ish to me ... maybe these later versions will tempt me yet - if nothing else, to have those CF repaints ...

thanks!

DL

DaveQ
October 5th, 2012, 22:58
Bravo Dave and Zsolt!

I have somehow settled with my CS and AS F-104s ... the early SSWs seemed somewhat C9ish to me ... maybe these later versions will tempt me yet - if nothing else, to have those CF repaints ...

thanks!

DL

They are very different Daniel!! For a start the levels of detail and function are far better, and the flight characteristics are much better, much easier to fly and (I believe) more authentic. And the main texture is 4096 x 4096 so much more detailed. Get it, man - it's a blast!!

DaveQ

ZsoltB
October 5th, 2012, 23:55
Bravo Dave and Zsolt!

thanks!

DL

Hi,

This model is more serious than its predecessor in C9!

SCARP
October 6th, 2012, 07:07
Some WIP's of small package of RNoAF skins under construction. There would be 6 different aircraft sporting 3 liveries each, evenly distributed between MAP and CONS models. Pictures are unedited and shot in P3D.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg310/FSshed/Repaints/F104_34_00793.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg310/FSshed/Repaints/eF104_34_00789.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg310/FSshed/Repaints/F104_34_00787.jpg

ZsoltB
October 6th, 2012, 08:54
Great works!!! :salute:

http://imageshack.us/a/img109/2418/13475885.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img402/4298/17440850.jpg

ZsoltB
October 6th, 2012, 09:12
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/8594/76204087.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img407/5264/32165704.jpg

wallyboard
October 6th, 2012, 10:35
Ah, the toothbrush!

Dondy
October 7th, 2012, 08:13
Yessir, that's what i've been doing but the tooltip remained to show '180 sec to go (No Go)'. Tried again just now, kept it at STBY a little longer this time, then to ALIGN.Success! Although a few more switches between Stby and Align seemed needed to get the countdown from 60 sec going.

I too have some problems aligning the INS.
But I can't click resp. cycle the switch to the different states like "ALIGN" etc. The mouse cursor is changing when I get it to the switch but nothing happens when I click on it.
When I start the flight there is the welcome message so I can assume everything is correctly installed?

So anyone know what I'm doing wrong :ques:

smoky942
October 7th, 2012, 08:29
You move the INS switch with the mouse wheel (it's a rotary switch) Not by clicking on it.

hschuit
October 7th, 2012, 08:29
I too have some problems aligning the INS.
But I can't click resp. cycle the switch to the different states like "ALIGN" etc. The mouse cursor is changing when I get it to the switch but nothing happens when I click on it.
When I start the flight there is the welcome message so I can assume everything is correctly installed?

So anyone know what I'm doing wrong :ques:

Have you tried using the mouse wheel? Works for me every time.

Dondy
October 7th, 2012, 08:46
Oh my :icon_eek:

Ok as I have a trackball and not a mouse installed at the moment I do not have a mouse wheel ... Time to search for my old mouse than!

Now I feel a little bit stupid with my question :icon_lol:

Thank you all for your help!

ZsoltB
October 10th, 2012, 23:22
http://imageshack.us/a/img189/8315/88935461.jpg

ZsoltB
October 10th, 2012, 23:23
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/2068/54513635.jpg

hschuit
February 24th, 2013, 03:58
The 1.4.0 upgrade is available now with new redux textures, some systems bugs fixed and re-tuned sound system :salute:

JensOle
February 24th, 2013, 04:11
http://imageshack.us/a/img189/8315/88935461.jpg

Zsolt,

Looks good!

337 sqn never flew the Starfighter (It flew F-86K before disbandment, later reforming as the coastguard Westland Lynx squadron). 334 Sqn was flying the CF-104 in the green/grey scheme for decade. You might also want to take a look at the size of the Norwegian roundel (to me it looks all to large)

ZsoltB
February 24th, 2013, 04:34
Zsolt, Looks good!337 sqn never flew the Starfighter (It flew F-86K before disbandment, later reforming as the coastguard Westland Lynx squadron). 334 Sqn was flying the CF-104 in the green/grey scheme for decade. You might also want to take a look at the size of the Norwegian roundel (to me it looks all to large)Then do not use it!

JensOle
February 24th, 2013, 05:30
Then do not use it!

? So I guess constructive feedback is not an option.. I just wanted to help out.

wombat666
February 24th, 2013, 06:09
Then do not use it!

Mind your manners please!!
:kilroy:

ZsoltB
February 24th, 2013, 06:46
? So I guess constructive feedback is not an option.. I just wanted to help out.Okay, I did not mean to offend anyone! I'm sorry!I'm having a bad day today!JensOle,Do not be mad at me!Sorry!Cheers,Zsolt

hschuit
July 4th, 2013, 09:18
Added 2 Dutch Air Force repaints for the Sim Skunk Works F/RF-104G to the FSX Skins Library. Adds the Volkel based squadrons which are not included in the SSW base pack:

RF-104G D-8119, 306 Sqn Volkel AB ca. 1969
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/schuit/FlightSim/SSWF104D-8119b.jpg

F-104G D-6668, 311 Sqn Volkel AB ca. 1975
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/schuit/FlightSim/SSWF104D-6668b.jpg

findus
July 5th, 2013, 01:55
Thx a lot for these great repaints!
It´a pity, that there are not more additional liveries available.

weeebbz
July 5th, 2013, 04:52
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/8594/76204087.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img407/5264/32165704.jpg

So excited to see this paint being done it has to be my favorite F-104 Scheme

ZsoltB
December 29th, 2013, 10:02
http://i.imgur.com/kTC5WRp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3iRHuoI.jpg

ZsoltB
January 1st, 2014, 03:52
http://i.imgur.com/QhV4qO1.jpg

dhazelgrove
January 1st, 2014, 06:08
Added 2 Dutch Air Force repaints for the Sim Skunk Works F/RF-104G to the FSX Skins Library. Adds the Volkel based squadrons which are not included in the SSW base pack:

Can't find these in the library.

Dave

hschuit
January 1st, 2014, 06:26
Can't find these in the library.

Dave

Dave, search the Warbirds Library on username = "hschuit" and Search category= "--FSX Skins" or use the download link directly (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links_search.php?action=show&keys=1&keyword=ssw_frf104g_dutch_zippers.zip).

ZsoltB
June 19th, 2014, 20:36
http://i.imgur.com/F09DOSR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/t4BkAAe.jpg

kremin
August 15th, 2015, 19:54
http://i.imgur.com/t4BkAAe.jpg

Greetings,
Been looking all over for this repaint ........ anyone know where I can get it please ...... hope to use it when I finally manage to negotiate the SSW website! :banghead:

mvg3d
August 16th, 2015, 00:27
Great works!!! :salute:

http://imageshack.us/a/img109/2418/13475885.jpg

Hi Zsolt,
Where I can find the "Olympos", the link on SSW forum is broken....

:wavey::wavey::wavey:

ZsoltB
August 16th, 2015, 07:36
Patience my friend!
Soon here!

Zsolt

mvg3d
August 16th, 2015, 09:51
Patience my friend!
Soon here!

Zsolt

Thank You veeeery much !!!!

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

kremin
August 18th, 2015, 03:38
Greetings,
Been looking all over for this repaint ........ anyone know where I can get it please ...... hope to use it when I finally manage to negotiate the SSW website! :banghead:

@Zsolt - Many thanks for the Puerto Rico ANG repaint - very nice :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

ZsoltB
August 18th, 2015, 03:50
@Zsolt - Many thanks for the Puerto Rico ANG repaint - very nice :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

:encouragement: