PDA

View Full Version : Magazine ready to download issue 3

Robert John
August 31st, 2012, 09:35
Hi all,
The time has come to read the third issue of Combat Flight Simulator 2 A Magazine for fellow Enthusiast.
I hope you are enjoying my work and that of others.
If you have a topic you like to share please share.
If you would like to know more about a topic let me and the community know.
Download your copy from here http://thefreeflightsite.com/CFS2_Magazine.htm (http://thefreeflightsite.com/CFS2_Magazine.htm)

Robert John

Finn
August 31st, 2012, 10:02
I enjoy all your magazines. And it even seems that you get better and better. Thanks a lot for your work, and plase keem'm comming.
Finn:applause:

Rami
August 31st, 2012, 10:35
RJ,

I agree, you really have done outstanding work here, and thank you for highlighting the work I did over Great Britain!

p14u2nv
August 31st, 2012, 17:53
Thank you very much Robert John.

Jagdflieger
September 2nd, 2012, 20:31
Thanks Robert! They are always most welcome.

Talon
September 3rd, 2012, 08:42
Thanks Robert,

Was really interested in the GSL section. I use both MWs GSL tools and the CFS2 MB GSL editor.

Captain Kurt
September 3rd, 2012, 09:10
Keep up the good work, always something interesting in these.

Captain Kurt
September 3rd, 2012, 12:20
Rpbert John,

A question. Where can I get a copy of the BGLC compiler used with Airport for Windows? I haven't been able to find it.

TIA

Robert John
September 6th, 2012, 13:43
Hi Captain Kurt,
I think its built into the program files when you download the program.
RJ

Robert John
September 8th, 2012, 10:52
Talon,
I am pleased you found what I wrote about changing objecti in the GSL layer useful.
Robert John

Worthless
September 8th, 2012, 13:45
Thanks RJ. Just got it.

Robert John
October 17th, 2012, 14:53
Hi,
Just a quick post.
Working hard on issue 4, About 100 pages of seasons in cfs2 and ton's of addons including a new white cliffs of Dover with built in flattening and no shadow,also with a viewing distance of 30000m.
All lod's are textured and the ground is textured to what ground textures you are using in your install.
Going on a small break to Devon UK, for a week so the magazine may be a week late.
I hope everyone who has read the magazines have enjoyed them.
Thinking of expanding to fs2004 as well.
I will produce part as free ware but interested in doing a payware magazine for cfs2 and fs2004, can you tell me what you would like to see in a payware magazine
74123White cliffs in winter.
RJ

Robert John
October 27th, 2012, 10:50
Hi all,
Back from my small break and refreshed to continue the magazine. Although I have winterised all of Bob (garys20) airfields, hoping to find help to add snow to all of the buildings in this package. What would you like to see in this magazine, and is there any offers of help to make this magazine more interesting.
RJ.

Robert John
November 6th, 2012, 05:20
Hi all,
Thinking about a screenshot page with story lines like a comic from readers of this magazine would be good.
Sorry for the delay in uploading, been having problems getting a program to behave that will be included in this issue, I think I just got it working properly.
Should be ready in a few days.
Robert John.