PDA

View Full Version : Advertiseing Is An Epidimic In This Country

casey jones
August 27th, 2012, 12:09
Now advertising is a cancer eating through the internet...everytime I see a video of
interest there is @#$%^&* advertising in your face. I hate it.

Cheers
Casey

Dangerousdave26
August 27th, 2012, 12:57
The next time you are PO at an online advertisement think of us.

10 years in the Flightsim community and still no advertising and it will stay that way for as long as we are here. :wiggle:

paiken
August 27th, 2012, 13:47
Advertising pays for the content of the internet. SOH is one of a very select few sites that have absolutely no adverts; bandwidth is payed for by the members here. If we didn't pony up every year, the admins would have 2 choices...sell advertising or close up shop. It's kind of like television and radio, except your choices are more varied.

Kiwikat
August 27th, 2012, 17:56
Not only is it advertising but its that @#*&@&$^@ political advertising... :blind::pop4:

SSI01
August 27th, 2012, 19:03
We have a wonderful site here whose commercial-free apolitical content is much appreciated. Thank you admin for your insistence on running it that way.:salute:

Naismith
August 27th, 2012, 21:23
Ahhhh the politics! I am plagued almost every day by the Romney lot telephone canvassing on behalf of him. Now you would think they would realise by now a 604 area code was not in the USA. :canada:

LonelyplanetXO
August 28th, 2012, 20:16
Ahhhh the politics! I am plagued almost every day by the Romney lot telephone canvassing on behalf of him. Now you would think they would realise by now a 604 area code was not in the USA. :canada:

LMFAO!

LPXO

Toastmaker
August 29th, 2012, 03:53
Ha ! that is funny. Well, vote anyway - we'll probably have a lighter turnout this time around and will need the help. . . :icon_lol:

:running: