PDA

View Full Version : First couple of flights after installation .

Crusader
August 26th, 2012, 14:23
:salute: for Version 1.4 . Excellent job Lockheed Martin . Spent most of today reloading some AC and scenery . Can't believe how much that I had accumulated in 1.3 . IMO the backing up and reloading is well worth it . Just a few simple screenshots in what will surely be one of many planes I'll spend a lot of hours in . Excellent job Bill on the "Acclaim" . What a lot of fun to fly and handles excellent .
Controls very smooth . I hope everyone doesn't get discouraged when they try Prepar3D for the first time and start having some errors or other problems . Just follow Lockheed Martin's instructions to a tee and chances are you'll get through the installation fine and start flying . If you don't , there is a wealth of talent and help here at SOH and the P3D forum and others .

Sorry , I'm not a good screenshot taker . Just a short flight from default Norfolk to Oceania then to Hampton Exec . Hay , isn't that "Hey Moe's" hangout . That's probably his jet parked .:icon_lol:

Rich

luckydog
August 26th, 2012, 14:44
:applause::applause::applause:

Lionheart
August 26th, 2012, 15:10
Excellent job Bill on the "Acclaim" . What a lot of fun to fly and handles excellent .

Crusader

Thanks Rich.

I love this sim. Was flying around in Switzerland late last night. So nice to be flying and not watching the frame rates or grumbling about flashing things and hopping things and disappearing things.