PDA

View Full Version : Milviz questions

brettt777
August 24th, 2012, 15:50
First and formost, where the heck do you register for the Milviz forum? Second, there are a few planes I see in their inventory that I am wondering if they aquired them from someone else, i.e. they have an F-102 that maybe came from Razbam, an F-5E that may be from Alphasim/Virtavia and I also saw an F-106 that looks like the Alphasim plane. The reason I ask is that these are planes I am interested in and I am wondering if I go through Milviz to get them or do I still need to go through Razbam and Virtavia? Maybe they're not even ready or able to be used in FSX...? If they are then can I go through Milviz to get them, or are they available yet, or perhaps they aren't available through Milviz yet because maybe they are reworking them to a higher Milviz standard...? Maybe? Please???

fliger747
August 24th, 2012, 16:11
I don't speak for Colin, however Milviz was and is in the business of creating graphic models, many of which in the past have been sold to others to sell or complete as FSX aircraft. A couple of examples are the F6F Hellcat and the F4U1-A which appeared under different lables. Since then Milviz has turned to completing the aircraft and marketing under their own label to achieve full product control.

Cheers: T

krazycolin
August 24th, 2012, 16:22
First, to register, you contact with Steve at roadburner440@milviz.com.

(roadburner440@hotmail.com.Second)second, the planes on the front of the MV site are not for FS. Only those on the FS product page are available for FS.

Third, we don't do models for other devs anymore unless it's a special request

.Finally, the models are all made in house and are not gotten from any other dev. quite the opposite in fact...

Thanks for the compliments.

brettt777
August 24th, 2012, 19:37
First, to register, you contact with Steve at roadburner440@milviz.com.

(roadburner440@hotmail.com.Second)second, the planes on the front of the MV site are not for FS. Only those on the FS product page are available for FS.

Third, we don't do models for other devs anymore unless it's a special request

.Finally, the models are all made in house and are not gotten from any other dev. quite the opposite in fact...

Thanks for the compliments.

So those models (and others) that look so familiar to me were developed by you guys and then used by others to sell, or something like that?
Sorry for so many ignorant questions but I am sort of drooling over them and would love to have them in my hangar.

ryanbatc
August 24th, 2012, 19:41
The models on their main page are mesh models... developers buy these then add animations, textures, VC, sounds etc to make a complete product.

Their FSX page is here:
http://www.milviz.com/fs/news.php

krazycolin
August 25th, 2012, 01:55
Sorry ryanbatc, that's not quite right...

However, I don't think this is a good direction to go... so I'm not going to answer any of these questions here.

If you really wish to know, PM me and I will answer....