PDA

View Full Version : Sea Eagles

jeansy
August 21st, 2012, 21:08
Havent seen this in a long time, but its a good old recruiting video

http://youtu.be/94ki39pQZIM

Ian Warren
August 22nd, 2012, 13:33
:icon_lol:Matt , hope your going post post this at www.nzff.org , us Kiwi's wanta no you bloody Australians are going to invade us :icon_lol:

Orr hang on ... latest statistics showed nearly 40,000 of us have already invaded your shores in the last year :sheep:....... :icon_lol:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Naki
August 22nd, 2012, 18:33
ahhh..one of my favourite eras/type of military aviation - RAN and Royal Navy fixed wing aviation in the 70s. Thanks for posting

Ian Warren
August 22nd, 2012, 18:51
Paul .. I do like the real Ozzie twang as they speak , almost they are acting in a soap Opera :icon_lol: ........ Whoops :running:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

jeansy
August 22nd, 2012, 21:59
:icon_lol:Matt , hope your going post post this at www.nzff.org (http://www.nzff.org) , us Kiwi's wanta no you bloody Australians are going to invade us :icon_lol:

Orr hang on ... latest statistics showed nearly 40,000 of us have already invaded your shores in the last year :sheep:....... :icon_lol:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

at the time of the 3 nations cup, opps i mean now the 4 nations cup

you kiwis are always considered as the the enemy

Paul, same here it was the period of the ugliest planes that set the tone for todays naval aircraft (excluding the A4)

funny enough i was watching a doco on the A4 the other day and it talked about the "buddy Stores" and it was shown in this vid which surprised me

hopefully Razbam or Virtavia include "Buddy stores"

Ian Warren
August 23rd, 2012, 04:16
you kiwis are always considered as the the enemy

hopefully Razbam or Virtavia include "Buddy stores"
Arr the rivalry :wavey:, ..... FS2004 RAZBAM had ya 'Buddy Stores' the refuel pack ... weather they connected or not is another story , guess requires a MP to try it out .

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

fallenphoenix1986
August 23rd, 2012, 10:17
Must have a good few hundred traps on the Melbourne in the old Razbam A-4G in CFS2, can't wait for the FSX model. You might be interested to know I've started working on a Majestic class model, going to be a while before its ready and the Bonaventure is the priority but I do plan on a Melbourne after that, that is unless Ron releases a Melbourne along witht he A-4 like he did last time.

Craig