PDA

View Full Version : Luckydog this one's for you.

rdaniell
August 21st, 2012, 14:15
Found this while surfing the web. Thought you might like it. I posted another photo on the thread I started entitled "Invitation to all Veterans."

RD

luckydog
August 21st, 2012, 20:16
Found this while surfing the web. Thought you might like it. I posted another photo on the thread I started entitled "Invitation to all Veterans."

RD

LOL !!! Thanks RD.................saved it to my pic collection.

rdaniell
August 22nd, 2012, 04:11
LOL !!! Thanks RD.................saved it to my pic collection.

You are welcome....Glad you liked it.

RD

rdaniell
August 22nd, 2012, 11:44
Luckydog, here's another one for you. I think it really captures the likeness of a flight simmer with the screen name: "Luckydog." :icon_lol: I hope no one minds too much here at the Outhouse but, the only way I know to get this to you is this way.

RD

Jagdflieger
August 22nd, 2012, 16:40
Hey RD,

No one minds at all. It's all part of the comradery of the Outhouse!

The Lucky Dog has got to be the most travelled and experience dog at the Outhouse and of course he's AIRBORNE too! Doesn't get any better than that.

rdaniell
August 22nd, 2012, 18:15
Well Jag, I don't have any "blood wings" but, I did make 17 civilian jumps in 1967 at Moncks Corner, S.C. A couple of the Combat Control Team members that I worked with at Charleston AFB, belonged to the Charleston Jump Club. They invited me to join. I made 5 static line jumps and then 12 free fall jumps. I would have continued to make more but, my enlistment was up :salute:and I was ready to move back home to South Georgia.

RD

av8erjm
August 23rd, 2012, 07:19
Luckydog, here's another one for you. I think it really captures the likeness of a flight simmer with the screen name: "Luckydog." :icon_lol: I hope no one minds too much here at the Outhouse but, the only way I know to get this to you is this way.

RD

I dunno' looks like a example of animal cruelty, the ASPCA may want to talk to you

luckydog
August 23rd, 2012, 19:42
I dunno' looks like a example of animal cruelty, the ASPCA may want to talk to you

I have been known to "abuse" myself..........