PDA

View Full Version : Prepar3D Build 1.4 being released Monday August 20.

Lionheart
August 17th, 2012, 10:31
Hey all,

For those that fly in the smoooooooth running environment of Prepar3D (or P3 or Prepared, as everyone is calling it), note that on Monday we will receive an update, Build 1.4. This will attack and blot out alot of small bugs that were affecting people.

Free download to all who have it already.

Cheers,

Bill
LHC

stovall
August 17th, 2012, 11:16
Thanks Bill for the heads up. I will be one of the first in line to get the upgrade. Not flying much now as I get a new HD that same day of this upgrade to replace my failed programs HD disc. Good thing I have everything backed up. Should be back in FSX and P3D action early next week. Thanks again!!

Lionheart
August 17th, 2012, 15:55
Roger that, Stovall.

I am wanting to check out that new Iris T-6 Texan that comes with it. Looks pretty nice. I want to see if it runs even smoother so I can up some more slider settings.

Bill

MudMarine
August 17th, 2012, 16:02
Happy Birthday to me!! YES!

billythe
August 17th, 2012, 16:16
i don't think i will upgrade...i made too many modifies to my version...surely they will be destroyed by a new install. But for sure it is nice they will continue to update the simulation. It is definitively the new fsx and better than fsx

RyanJames170
August 17th, 2012, 16:54
what all was updated in the new version?

Shane Strong CYHZ
August 17th, 2012, 17:34
looking forward to the update and they did not put out a list of fixes yet probably will come Monday

Lionheart
August 17th, 2012, 22:19
I do not think it will effect your loads. I believe it will install into/over the old one and all addons will simply continue to 'be there'. ;)

We'll see though. (I could be wrong).

Just remember to backup your installation. Then you can go back to the old one if needed.

Bill